Chapter 3 : Eavesdropping is Not a Sin...

10:30 pm, 21st February, Galaxy Villa, Madh Island, Mumbai.

Brilliant! This was just fucking brilliant! I didn't want to take part in this silly reality show in the first place! Now on top of being sent here forcefully, I had to live in a room which was the size of a shoe box!

Ugh! Nandini! Your day just keeps getting worse and worse!

I had been in a horrible mood throughout the day! I had tried to convince Chachi one last time in the morning, but she was adamant about me participating! Why was she being so stubborn?! I couldn't put my finger on it!

When I'd grudgingly told Aryaman yesterday, about Chachi's decision to send me on the show, he lost his cool completely! And honestly speaking, which guy would allow their girlfriend to be a contestant on such a reality show?! It was absolutely ridiculous! I'd tried my best to convince him that I'd be back in no time! After all, I was planning on getting myself eliminated on the first day itself! However, he was still very upset with me! Things were definitely rocky between us and I felt absolutely terrible for hurting him like this! I'd tried to call him multiple times since morning, but he hadn't received my calls...

So naturally, when I reached the shoot location at four o clock, I was in an awful mood! I was in no frame of mind to shoot for the introduction sequence!

All the girls were ready with their hair, make-up and styling by five o clock, but obviously there had to be a further delay!

Manik Malhotra! Just, what did he think of himself?! He thought that he could do whatever the hell he wanted, and no one would raise a voice against him?!

He came an entire hour late on set, and got a free pass just because he was the suitor! It wasn't fair!

And the way he behaved...it felt like he thought he was God's gift to earth! It definitely didn't help that half the contestants were behaving like silly fan-girls and doing their level best to please him! This was making his already bloated ego inflate further!

When he greeted me for the first time with that obnoxious smirk, I wanted to punch him right then and there...but I somehow controlled my temper!

However, what puzzled me a little was his reaction upon seeing Alya. When I saw Manik storm off after her entry, his eyes held a deep despair that I couldn't quite understand...

It was fairly obvious that they knew each other from before...had they been friends? Or did their relationship go beyond that? Did they have a falling out? Why was he so hostile towards her?

Nandini! Stop thinking about this! It doesn't concern you!

Whatever may have happened between them-was definitely none of my business, but Manik still had no right to be so rude to Alya on national television!

The brief interaction that I'd had with her during our break, gave me the impression that she was a sweet person. She didn't deserve to be humiliated like that!

Watching Manik's behaviour just increased my anger towards him! The remark about the crab was the last straw! Did he really think that he could impress me with such cheesy lines?!

I experienced immense satisfaction after I poured the sauce on his shoes to get back at him! Someone needed to teach that brat a lesson! After all, my main aim was to make him dislike me so that he eliminated me in the first round itself! So I thought-why not do something effective in the process and teach him some manners?!

However, my actions seemed to enrage him to another level, entirely! A part of me felt frightened when he looked at me with those fiery eyes and grabbed my wrist all of a sudden.