Chapter 4: Delinquent Thoughts

9:00am, 22nd February, Galaxy Villa, Madh Island, Mumbai.

"Nandini! Wake up! Nandini!"

I woke up with a start when I heard my name being called out frantically. I was utterly disoriented and wished to go back to sleep at once! Instead, I sat up on the bed and stifled a yawn.

I was a little puzzled when I viewed my surroundings, but I realized where I was soon enough! My very own shoe box!

"Nandini, are you up? We have to shoot..." said a shrill voice, while banging the door at the other end.

Jeff? Why was she calling me? I hadn't had much sleep last night, because try as I would, my mind would invariably drift towards the various problems surrounding me!

Aryaman- would he ever forgive me? And when it came to Manik and Alya, I couldn't just forget the scene I'd witnessed either!

"Nandini, our call time's in half an hour! You have to wake up!" Jeff said.

Shit! That was really little time to get dressed!

I immediately jumped up from the bed and opened the door.

"Thank God! I thought I'd have to break the door open!" Jeff said, with a slight chuckle.

"Good Morning Jeff...you said our call time's in half an hour! What exactly do we need to do?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"I literally have no idea what they've planned for us! We were just asked to report to the lawn half an hour from now..." She said.

"Okay Jeff, I'll get dressed as soon as possible!" I said to her.

"Cool, see you at the lawn area!" She said, and walked away.

I immediately took out a decent set of clothes from my suitcase and ran to the washroom only to find it locked!

Ugh! Why'd there have to be only one common washroom?!

However, luck was in my favour this time, because the door opened within two minutes. Soha stepped out of the washroom, clad in a fancy sundress.

She sneered at me when our eyes met and quickly made her way to her room.

Ignoring her hostility, I immediately entered the bathroom, locked the door and started taking a shower.

It took me about twenty minutes to get completely dressed, and put on minimal makeup. I'd chosen to wear just a simple pair of jeans with a casual cold shoulder blouse. And judging from Soha's clothes, I guessed that I'd be seriously under-dressed for whatever the showrunners had planned for us!

When I stepped out of the washroom, I found Vibha outside, waiting for me.

"Ah! You're finally dressed! I was waiting for you! All the other girls have already left..." Vibha said.

"Sorry for making you wait...actually I overslept a little!" I said, with a guilty expression.

"That's okay! So, are you ready to leave?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes! Let's go!" I said immediately, as we started to walk towards the garden.

If I had to pick one good thing about being on this stupid show, it would be the contestants! Barring Soha, and Inaaya, all of them seemed like really good people! Well- Alya...she was a question mark! I hadn't quite figured her out yet! But, I'd already started thinking of Jeff and Vibha as my friends! And making more friends was always a good thing!

As we walked past Manik's room, I found it locked, from the inside.

What the hell? If he wasn't up yet, what were the contestants even going to do?!