2.6

The little Dragon decided to stay for dinner, quite happily seated beside his future Wife and receiving her care. Chi YunQi originally wanted to ignore the little Princeling but Chi YunLei gave her a stern look, so she picked out a few dishes and served them straight into the Prince's bowl as a sign of respect and care. The Prince was so moved that he picked out some dishes for his lovely little Wife as well. Despite despising eel, she ate it anyway as the Prince served it to her. The heated little eyes followed her every move and she admittedly felt disgusted. She double checked her hanfu multiple times because his blatant stare made her feel naked. Once the little Prince left, with promises to visit again, Chi YunQi sat in her room with a very exhausted mind. Chi YunLei visited her daughter in her room, clearly understanding her plight. In fact, she dreaded the future as it would mean that she would have to part with her darling daughter. Chi YunQi was the only thing in this strange and new environment that kept her grounded to reality, the moment she'd have to marry off would be a grim day indeed. She even entertained thoughts of locking away her Qi-Er but luckily she chided herself in time before she actually went through with her plans.

 Walking into her daughter's room, Chi YunLei spotted her laying face down on the bed, her body twisted in an uncomfortable looking position with her hip facing upwards, her torso flat on the straw bed and one leg bent on the bed, the other dangling off the edge. Sitting down beside her, Chi YunLei laid her pale bejewelled hand on Chi YunQi's hip, running her hand up and down slightly in a soothing motion. The prone figure was startled by the touch and as the hand's ministrations started, her giggles escaped her mouth, muffled by the blankets of her bed. Rolling onto her back, Chi YunQi watched her Mother with her eyes narrowed in laughter, provoking the Madam to begin ferociously tickling her, their twinned laughter echoing throughout the estate. This happened for a long time until Chi YunLei took note of her daughters panting breaths and red face. Her little chest was lifting up and down rapidly, painting a rather ambiguous picture. In a trance, Chi YunLei cupped Chi YunQi's left cheek, allowing her hand to slip and trace the curve of her little neck and down to the opening of her hanfu, pausing and clutching the overlapping folds. The clutched fabric pulled down to reveal a slight ascension of flesh on the girl's chest, hinting at the formation of a breast, only bound by a thin white wrap. Chi YunLei snapped out of her thoughts when Chi YunQi laid her hand on top of hers, her eyes not showing any judgement or disgust, just quietly staring. Shocked by her actions, Chi YunLei blotted up and out of the room as if a bomb had hit her. Chi YunQi listened to the sounds of the hurriedly retreating footsteps and finally got up when the sound could no longer be heard. Sighing, she didn't bother to readjust her hanfu as she sat up, bringing both her feet up onto the bed edge, clutching a pillow in her embrace and laying her cheek partially on the pillow and on her bend knees. 

[Host, what in the heck was that?] asked the System, highly confused about what just happened. Chi YunQi closed her eyes, allowing her eyelids to flutter gently like the beat of a butterfly's wing. "I'm not surprised, to be honest. She was giving off waves of confusion and quiet jealousy during dinner. Clearly, she doesn't want Chi YunQi to marry as she is the last of her family, as far as she is concerned. She's been in this World for about nine years, a World in which she not familiar with and is highly confused. She needs something to stabilise her emotions and not drive her to insanity. In which, her daughter, became that thing. But, in the process, she's confused possessiveness with care and affection. Then Long WeiFeng came in and lays claim to something she's unconsciously deemed as her property, she felt threatened. In order to not lose that precious something, she tried to appease it, remind it of its place beside her. Mix this strange feeling of possessiveness with the need to reassure herself of Chi YunQi's physical existence and it creates a primal lust. It is wrong, it is sick but Chi YunLei has just realised that she has fallen in 'love' with her daughter and she doesn't know why. Now, she will either ignore what just happened and act like it never happened, ignore Chi YunQi's existence out of guilt or she will act, sweeping away her daughter into a place only she knows for her own 'safety'" Chi YunQi explained quietly and patiently. [Host, how do you know all this? I thought you were an actor in your past life, not a psychologist] Xiao Gou asked after a period of silence.

 Chi YunQi allowed her body to fall back against a pile of pillows. "I was an actor but in order to get into my Entertainment agency, I had to be of age. I was sixteen when I left the orphanage and got signed onto the agency but I was still underage. So, the agency had me live with my manager and his wife. His wife, Youya, was a clinical psychologist who specialised in troublesome cases. There were many clients who came into her care and though she couldn't tell me their specific details due to confidentiality agreements, she could tell me the different kinds of mental instabilities that her clients came to her with. I learned a lot and it genuinely interested me. That's why the inside of a person's mind, though complicated, I can understand it to a point". It was silent once more. 

In Chi YunLei's room, the woman was having a mental breakdown, staring at the hand that almost blasphemed her daughter. Envisioning Chi YunQi's red face and smiling eyes, Chi YunLei was horrified to find that she was turned on, the tightening feeling in her abdomen and succinct wetness pooling between her legs made her eyes widen and her body shake. Trying to ignore the feeling was near impossible, so the poor woman took to relieving herself. Undoing her hanfu, she parted her legs and traced her womanhood above her undergarments. Her fingers tickled the sparse hair and parted her folds, exposing her pink labia. Running her finger from the bottom to the top, Chi YunLei shuddered by the cold feeling coming from her fingers. Pausing at her entrance, she hesitated before plunging a slick finger in, rapidly pumping and not caring if she hurt herself in the process. In fact, she'd revel in the pain inflicted as it would be justice for having such indecent thoughts of her own child. It'd be a punishment well deserved. Adding two more fingers, her cunt sucked them in like a lusting whore taking in the head of a cock. 

Using her palm to massage her throbbing clit at the same time as she sped up her working fingers, Chi YunLei was panting and writhing on the floor as her hardened nipples strained against her chest wrap, showcasing her perversion further. Finally screaming her climax, Chi YunLei squirted her love juice all over herself and the floor beneath her twitching figure. Though she was thrown into high pleasure, she continued to sob heartbreaking tears and stared at her cum covered hand and slightly wrinkling fingers, the pungent musk of her sex swirling around the room in wake of her sin.