1.23

Benson briefly glanced at Lei Yang before turning back to look at the view. "I'm enjoying my company's party. Thought I'd also take my fiancee out for a whirl and introduce her to my associates. What about you, brother, what are you doing here?" he answered Lei Yang's question, bending his head close to Lei Yang's until his breath brushed against his face. Tilting his head up to Benson to look into his eyes, his observed him a bit deeper.

  So, he works for Edris. I think I can feel a piece being added to the puzzle. I'm just moments away from figuring out a large conspiracy. I need... Lei Yang's thoughts were interrupted by a cold voice and a firm grip on his forearm. "Yang, meet Benson Davies. My C.O.O., or Chief of Operations Officer, of the second largest hotel in the Sawyer Conglomerate chain. You might know his father, Congressman Peter Davies or his maternal grandfather, Police Chief Commissioner Yun Caihong" Edris introduced. Lei Yang pursed his lips after finding out Benson's position. Glancing up to meet Benson's gaze, he was shocked at the unveiled ire and jealousy reflected back as the man stared at Edris and moved to his hand on his arm. Lei Yang's mind swam with a strange premonition, some secrets revealing themselves whilst others are sinking deeper into obscurity. He needed a stiff drink.

 "Well, Edris, brother, I'm going to get a drink. If you'll excuse me. Oh and Edris, I have some questions for you later, be prepared" Lei Yang dismissed himself as Edris hissed in fright, being now more acquainted with Lei Yang and his peculiar mannerisms. He feared for his life. The whirling information was giving Lei Yang a headache. Ordering a Scotch on the Rocks, Lei Yang seated himself at the bar. He doesn't know how long he was there before a slender hand ran itself up the length of his back before settling on his shoulder. Spying a seductress hanging onto himself, Lei Yang cocked an amused brow. The woman's willowy brows were set atop brown rounded eyes. She was clearly a mix of Asian and Western descent, with all the benefits of both races. Rolling hills with deep valleys that led to slim plains without an ounce of unnecessary fat, a pert bottom and long legs; the woman was fit and much to Lei Yang's taste. Turning his torso as elegantly as a drunk man could, Lei Yang had no qualms at openly surveying her body. The woman giggled flirtatiously and bit her lower lip. Whispering in her ear, Lei Yang made for the door with a beauty attached to the crook of his arm.

 Leaving out the entrance, Lei Yang was immediately woken up from his drunken and lust filled stupor with Benson and Edris making a commotion in front of him. The two men were seconds away from a fist fight. Telling the beauty to go back inside and look for security guards, Lei Yang made his way up to the irate men. "Alright, boys, cease the fighting. You are men, act like it!" Lei Yang barked at the men, clearly pissed as their childish quibbling quite literally cockblocked him. Ignoring Lei Yang's entrance, Benson and Edris started to fight. Edris threw the first punch, aiming at Benson's right hand cheek and barely brushed it when Benson stumbled back before catching his balance. He then ran at Edris' unguarded torso in a rugby tackle, easily taking down the man as he was still unbalanced from throwing his full weight into his punch. Edris did his best to cling onto Benson despite being obviously winded. Trying to flip them over and switch positions, Edris succeeded and sat down on Benson's hips so he could move. He rained down punches on Benson as Benson was bucking his hips up to dislodge Edris. Both had clearly never been in a fight before. 

Lei Yang was pissed that he was being ignored, pair that up with the fact he was drunk as a skunk, clearly a bad time to witness a fight. Stalking up to them like a lion, Lei Yang wrapped his arm around Edris' neck from behind and the other around his waist. Pulling him backwards and off of Benson using the element of surprise so that Edris wouldn't fight him back. He knows that this strategy only works as a quick solution and as a surprise attack as the man's size and weight difference to himself could get Lei Yang seriously hurt if he fights back. But he calculated that this was the best option as he could subdue Edris and keep an eye on Benson so he doesn't continue to attack as he backs away. If he does, he can fling Edris away and be ready to fight quicker than any other technique he can think of at the time. Quickly releasing him when he's at least five feet away from Benson's panting figure, Lei Yang steps away from Edris in case he takes his anger out on him instead. 

Sobering up from the adrenaline high, both males groaned and clutched their injuries. Lei Yang watched them as he pulled out his phone and dialled a number. "Come and get your man, he's out front making an ass of himself" Lei Yang grunted and hung up without waiting for an answer. Lei Yang saw the beauty and some security guards approach the scene in his peripheral vision. Explaining the issue to the guards as Lei Chu came bursting onto the scene, Lei Yang had them escort both Benson and Lei Chu off of the premises. Going up to Benson before he left, Lei Yang pinched his eye lobe and glared as menacingly as he could. "If I hear that you have fought with him again, I will make sure you won't have children ever! Believe me!" Lei Yang threatened and tightened his hold on the ear. Benson's face twisted in pain and disgust. "As much as I love you talking about going anywhere near my junk, I'd rather keep my balls. And though I never want children, being a Eunuch does not suit me" he grumbled before leaving. Lei Yang face became confused at Benson's confession but he decided he needed to deal with the man behind him, groaning like a baby. "And you! Get up and call the party off immediately. You've ruined it, for everyone, including me. I was gonna let loose and maybe even score but you and your big, dumb ego had to get into a fist fight! Go, now! Before I loose anymore patience!" Lei Yang practically roared at Edris, making the man scramble up pretty quickly to get into the party hall.

 The beauty stood on the side with wide eyes, wondering why the Edris Sawyer was running like his life depended on it to fulfil what the delicate man told him to do. Lei Yang passed a glance towards the beauty and gave her an enigmatic smile. "I'm sorry, sweet beauty, looks like I have to babysit tonight. Please have a safe journey home and I hope we meet again" Lei Yang kissed the top of her hand and suavely left to follow Edris back into the party hall. The flushed beauty stood there, still bewildered.