the party

"You're going"

"No, okay I'll rather like to stay at home and eat a whole box of cheetos than go to that party'

"Clark will be there"

"I'm still not convinced I will still choose cheetos over Clark"

"Yeah, right" Angela said as she lifted herself off my bed and stood beside my bed with her hands on her waist.

"You haven't gone to a party since you stepped your foot into this school and we are in our final year"

"I really don't see the need to go. It not like it's a tradition or something I have to keep up with before I graduate you know"

Just as she was about to speak. Aubrey walked into the room with shopping bags and settled them on my bed making them open a bit, causing it to reveal what was inside.

"It isn't working, is it" Aubrey said directing the question to Angela.

"I tried but she is too stubborn. She doesn't want to go"

Realisation finally hitting me from what I could see they were talking about me.

"Well too bad I already bought the clothes so, your ass is going if you like it or not" She said looking at me with a face and then covered it up with a smirk.

"Well that will be infringement of rights. I don't think you want to go to jail at this age" Aubrey ran a hand through her hair clearly frustrated and I was enjoying this.

"You guys can go and enjoy the party and tell me what happened when you get back"

I said straightening myself on the bed pleased with my answer. They look at each other briefly and both of them aimed for my legs I tried to push away from their hold but they pulled me right off the bed, ignoring my baseless threats and screams and I fell with a thud unto the floor.

"Okay, okay I will go but if this turns out bad I will blame both of you"

"It will turn out right and you will thank both of us you'll see" Angela beamed.

"Now get up there is a lot we need to do with you" Aubrey said.

"You look amazing"

"Clark doesn't know what's coming to him"

"I think he will probably run when he sees me coming to him. Yeah that's how bad I think I look" Aubrey slapped my arm and turned me around to face the mirror to see the work she had done on me.

I turned and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I actually did look good. My long brown hair was styled in waves and cascaded down my shoulder. And the makeup. Aubrey really knew what she was doing. The black dress I wore held tightly to my slender figure.

"Oh" I kept staring shockingly at myself in the mirror.

Aubrey pleased with what she had done held my shoulders and whispered "I told you so"

"Okay, ladies lets go." Angela said interrupting me from my thoughts. She looked really good too in her outfit. Angela was a fan of clothes and fashion in general. So when it comes to style you can trust her to slay everything she wore.

The closer we got to the place the more nervous I became. I heard the party was going to be held at Bret's house and there was no doubt Cullen and of course Clark will be there.

Angela's car stopped in front of the house you could hear music blasting from inside the house. Bret's house was actually big I believe his parents were very rich because this house really looked quite expensive.