Chapter 1 - withering away

A/N: first I want to start off by saying thank you for Reading I actually started this book when I was 14 years young I am now in my adult years I'm not great with my writing format but I promise I will work at it also I really hope you guys like lyric and Kyle's story I always love feed back so care free to give exactly that kisses and hugs okay onto the story oh don't forget to COMMENT,VOTE, and ADD!!!

Lyric

I looked in the mirror at the girl before me

I looked in the mirror at the girl before me. I wasn't ugly or anything, but I wasn't the best looking thing walking around Pomona high school. I was just average looking.

Pretty brownskin with a glow, not one pimple or acne scar on my face, long beautiful curls, but I always kept it in a ponytail. I wasn't skinny or anything. I was a thick girl size E for titties, and 12 in jeans , but you could never tell. My waist always seemed to look smaller than I believed it to be.

I brushed my hair up into a high pony, slicked down my edges, threw on some light blue skinny jeans , a white crop top hoodie with my distress jean jacket and my checkered white and red vans.

Grabbed my backpack and headed for the door. As I was walking out I heard my mother call for me to come into the kitchen "Lyric come in here  before you go" said my mom. I sat down and all she did was stare at me , curiously I asked "Is something wrong ma"

she looked at me for about three more minutes before saying "my child is a beautiful girl don't let any of those bitches and hoes tell you different okay baby girl ?" As she chuckled I sense something of worry in her eyes. I grabbed her hand and said unconfidently "never". I got up gave my mom a hug and a kiss and said I love you and walked out the door.

I was walking up the stairs to my class when I was stopped by the sound of my name I turned around to see my two very best friends standing before me my polar opposites Quiana Pomona highs prettiest Artist also the best dancer around the town,  and Jazmyn my bestfriend since grade school with a banging body and not afraid to speak her mind.

We hugged each other and walked towards our first class English which was my favorite as we were walking Quiana startled us with a "Bitch you see Quincy and that walking herp thotiana this morning?!"

"Yup I swear I wish those nasty ass heathens would get a room or something infecting the whole damn school with their nasty ass public display of infection" Jazmyn said disgusted "it's affection Jaz" I said laughing and shaking my head " I said what I said and I meant what I said"jaz said as we all started laughing.

We were walking in class when I felt a hard shove that made me hit my head on the door and I got a bit dazed "move bitch" some round face girl said as she mugged me as I finally shook the daze off I realized the girl was Tatiana Wilson better known as Pomona highs "thotiana "