" Please stay with me." He whispered in her ear making her heart race faster.

He kissed on her cheek lightly which made her gasp softly. He kissed her another cheek and she blushed feeling his lips on her skin. He was looking at her intently and she looked back at him with the same intensity.

He moved his lips closer to her lips and she was panting heavily due to their close proximity as his body was touching her body. He put his hands on her waist leaning in while She closed her eyes tightly keeping her hands on his shoulders for support.

Their lips were about to touch when there was a knock on the door. They both snapped out of their daze and pulled away from each other. Piyu blushed and looked away from him while Sam stared at her flushed face.

They looked at the door where Jiya and Rads stood smirking at them. Sam and Piyu both went red in embarrassment.

" Both of you come downstairs." Jiya said and went away smiling at them.

" Don't do anything naughty and come downstairs both of you." Rads said wiggling her eyebrows and went away smirking.

Sam and Piyu looked at each other. Sameer cleared his throat and she looked up at him shyly.

" Come let's go. " Sam said holding her hand.

They went downstairs and met up with others in the hall.

" Where is Jai?" Piyu asked.

" He was here only." Rads said looking here and there.

"I will go and look for him." Sam said and went to other side of the room.

Sam searched for Jai but he was not there. He thought of calling on his phone but stopped listening to some voices from the garden. He went towards the glass French window and saw Jai talking to a girl.

He slid the window open and went towards them to call Jai but stopped in his tracks looking at the girl. She was Meera, his JiJu's sister. He observed that they are not talking normally. Jai was looking angry and Meera is close to crying.

" I said I am sorry Jai, I didn't know what I was doing." Meera pleaded.

" Your sorry doesn't change anything." Jai said angrily.

" I was drunk Jai." Meera said looking down.

" I know and that's why I am against us." Jai said.

" It's not like I have kissed someone else, I kissed you only Jai." Meera shouted with tears.

" I could be anyone Meera. You were that drunk that you would have kissed anyone in my place. You were not in your senses." Jai also yelled.

" No! Jai you cannot say that when you don't know nothing. I know I was not in my senses bceause I was drunk Jai for godsake. " She said to him.

" That's what I don't want. I don't want a girl who gets drunk, will not be in her senses and does whatever she wants." Jai shouted and she froze.

" Ok, Is this your final decision? " She asked him blankly.

" Yes. " He said looking away from her.

" OK then, I am going back to London. Forever. " Meera said and he closed his eyes painfully.

Jai said nothing and walked away leaving Meera to cry herself. She wiped her tears and went inside to join others.

Sameer just stood behind a bush and saw everything. He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see Piyu stood behind him crying.