She was lost in gazing her son when the buzz in hall caught her attention and she saw Shagun walking downstairs, highlighted with the spotlight. The page 3 socialist didn't leave any stone unturned to dress her for that night, Shagun draped designer velvet saree of maroon color with shoulder less silver fabric as the blouse. Her hairs were neatly tied in a high bun while face with covered with makeup might be done by some expert makeup artist. Ishita attention went on Shagun long nails which were well manicured, painted with some designer nail art. Next, she smiled seeing Mani who chose to be simple with well-tailored Armani and stood beside his wife. Ishita wandered her eyes in her surroundings and she concluded most if the ladies were same like Shagun, styled with high-class designer dresses and professional makeup.

And probably she was the most underdressed woman of the evening.

Ishita next looked at her husband who was busy in his usual business talks forgetting his beloved wifey but Ishita was OK with it since he wasn't whining about Shagun and her antiques.

A sight for relief.

Ishita waved her hand to Aaliya who chose wine red cocktail gown for the special evening. Aaliya looked as usual beautiful with her minimal makeup and heart-stealing smile. "IshiMa aao na I want to introduce you with my friends."

"Par Aaliya main aise.." Ishita felt little hesitated to go in front of Aaliya friends with her swelled belly which outlined from saree. Aaliya understood her discomfort and let her stay seated on the chair but a pair of the eye was there which understood things transpired between her daughter and her would be saas and she decided her next move.

"Hey Shagun. Woh Aaliya ki hone wali saas hai na?"

"Haan"

"Aise kyon baithi hai woh?" Her other friend asked.

"Don't you know Shagun ki would be samdhan pregnant hai for the third time"

"OMG!!! Is it true Shagun baby? Your would be samdhan is pregnant for the third time? Such shameless creatures are they" Shagun face etched with anger and disgust hearing gossips made by her friends. She clenched her fist with anger and decided to be mum.

"Shagun bolo na...aise log tumhare samdhi hai? How can you let Aaliya keep the relationship with such disgusting people?"

Huhh!!! Ab dekho aise behave kar rahi hai jaise sati savitri hai, dono miya biwi ne mujhe kitna insult feel karwaya hai. Shagun eyed at her daughter's in-laws with pure disgust. Shagun Raghav was always a pure socialist who move according to the reaction of society. Ishita pregnancy news didn't take days to spread and the world started to make gossips. The indirect taunts lecture Shagun fumed always and now she wanted them to teach the lesson at any cost.

Seeing Ishita alone she knew what she had to do next.

"Mujhe pata hai ki se kaise uski jagah dikhani hai" Shagun answered in single line and approached Ishita with fake plastered smile, "Hey Eeshita yahan kyon baithi ho? Akeli?"

"Happy marriage anniversary Shagun."

"Thanks." Shagun flashed forceful smile and continued, "how are you now? All OK?" Ishita wrapped her saree end around her tummy realising Shagun pointed towards her pregnant belly.

"Anyway meet my friends. They were eager to meet Aaliya would be in laws" Shagun forcefully dragged Ishita who tried to protest but things went in vain.