CHAPTER TWELVE

Hey folks!!
Santan bhava is here after quite long..
I hope you guys remembered the plot 😆.
Just kidding. I want to dedicate this chapter to Akriti154 for writing this chapter.
I own to you girl 🙏
And yes do hit star if you enjoyed this chapter.

Stay blessed.
Take care ❤

Socialist Shagun Raghav and her Businessman husband Abhimanyu Raghav is going to celebrate there twenty-three years of the wedding in hotel orchid tonight. You all are invited to celebrate the evening with a couple.

Socialist Shagun Raghav and her Businessman husband Abhimanyu Raghav is going to celebrate there twenty-three years of a wedding in hotel orchid tonight. You all are invited to celebrate the evening with a couple.

"Kitna show off karti hai yeh aurat Ishita. 23 years toh aise likha hai jaise 103 years complete kiye ho" Ishita ignored her husband comment and continued to search some good saree for an evening.

"Can't we avoid this party Ishita? Bacche chale jaayenge na Mumma Papa ke saath. Hum rehne dete hai"

"Aap apna yeh new wala coat pehenna aaj. Accha lagega" Ishita handed him pair of fresh tailored tuxedo for evening party.

"Are yaar tum kya yeh tuxedo and saree choose karne mein lagi ho. Main kabse kuch keh raha hoon"

"Main bhi toh sun rahi hoon Raman." Ishita calmly replied while trying her new red zardosi saree.

"Mujhe nahi jana Shagun ke yahan aur na hi tum jaaogi. Kya zaroorat hai wahan jaane ki. Tum yeh sab  vaapis andar rakh do"

"Kuch bhi mat bolo Raman. Aur kyon nhi jana hai wahan?"

"Are par karenge kya wahan jaakar? Phir wahi Shagun ki soojee hui shakal dekhna padegi, phir woh bakwas karegi kuch na kuch bolegi phir mere mooh se kuch na kuch niklega sabka mood kharab hoga Rehne do na Ishita."

"Hum wahan Aaliya ke liye ja rahe hai Raman. Kya Aaliya ki khushi in sab baaton se badi hai? Aur Adi woh bhi toh khush hi hoga na. Issi bahane hume thoda waqt mil jaayega Adi ke saath." Ishita said with hopeful voice which made Raman forgot his own issue and the night came infront of his eyes when he tried to stop Adi but he ran leaving them confused. In these weeks Raman understood the reason of the distance can be something but not anger, he caught Adi many times smiling silently while taking dinner along everyone, or peeping inside there room thinking they were asleep. Raman tried to ask Adi same but he always made some excuse and ran away from him. Raman rubbed Ishita shoulder who started to sob by now and handed her saree she selected to wear for evening.

The Bhalla family was excited to be a part of Aaliya happiness, none of the family members liked whiny Shagun Raghav but they love there Aaliya a lot and ready to be a part of party for sake of Aaliya and hence Bhalla's decked themselves perfectly for an evening and soon they departed for the orchid in two XUV.

Raman Bhalla hated limelight first and Shagun Raghav at second number and tonight he had to bear both all thanks to his wife. He plastered a fake smile on his lips and wounded his arm around his wife's waist and they entered slowly in the venue. As they expected the ballroom of Orchid was decorated with the most expensive and exquisite things to make the evening special and eye drool worthy for guests. The grand buffet was set for guests at one side where bar counter at other with some expensive champagne and whiskey bottles. Raman Ishita started to greet there known one after making themselves comfortable in the ballroom where elder Bhalla and Iyyer couple sat on one dinner table and Shravan, Ruhi, and Arjun started to fill their tummies with different delicacies. Vandita Bala made sure to stay with Raman Ishita since Vandita having some weird instincts since morning. Ishita wanted to ignore everyone and wanted to take the glimpse of her Adi, who was happily smiling with his fiance and friends. Ishita had enough reason to smile to be happy, the sight in front of her eyes was soothing and she wished to keep it same.