Twenty-two ;

( This chapter is written by me )

I help Niall with his bags to my room and place it in the living room . I look through my phone wishing that Shawn will text me but nothing appears . I really wants to say sorry for what i’ve done to him

“Niall , can i you know go out for a while .” I ask for his permission

“Sure Zoe , but please don’t come home too latee!” Niall says when i walk out through the door .

i walk to the lobby and wait outside for Josiah to pick me up . I hope he don’t ask me why im going to Shawn’s . Bingo ! I see Josiah’s car and quickly get into it . I say hi to him and quickly slide into direct messages on instagram . I dmed Aaliyah and hoping that she will answer me .

“So what’s in hurry to see Shawn Zoe?” Josiah ask and i refuse to answer . But i have to !

“I have something to talk to him about , by the way thank you for sending me Josiah . I hope your girl aren’t mad at ya” I says and he laughs .

i look through my phone once again and Aaliyah finally replies me ! Yeah , she says that Shawn’s home but she’s out with her parents . Nevermind , i think i can deal with Shawn , like talk to talk . No fight , no yelling and more .

After 30 minutes , i arrive infront of the apartment . Josiah already told me his room number so i just need to walk to his front door , knock it , say sorry and tells him that i want to start it all over again like a good person not bad . I press the level and waiting for the elevator to stops at where it should be .

When the elevator stops , i walks alone and look at each house number because im looking for Shawn’s house numbers . Ah finally , i found it ! I knock on the door waiting for him to opens it . Where the fuck is this guy ? Please open before i lose my patience .

The door’s open and i can see Shawn who is shirtless standing infront of it . FUCK WHAT IM DYING NOW HELP! Shawn seems suprise to see me here and he quickly trying to shut the door back but i push it harder as i can .

“Shawn , can i have a word with you for a while ? “ I smiles and he smiles back

“Sure , come in” I step inside after he says that .

His apartment is so beautiful , i can believe that he is so good at decorating it . I see him walk to his room , maybe he’s getting his shirt on oops . I scroll through my instagram and realise that shawn walks to his kitchen to make a drink for me . He walks in the living room with two cups of coffee and hands one to me .

“Thank you” I smiles and he chuckles

“So , what’s up ? “ Shawn ask and i stare at his pretty brown eyes

“I want to apologise because of my shitty attitude for treating you like shit . And i want to start it all over again , Im Zoe Eve Horan , im 19 and im from Ireland . Im known as Niall little sister “ I chuckles and it makes Shawn laughs

“Nice to know you Zoe , im Shawn . and im sorry too for you know , for being such an annoying person in your life “ Shawn says and i laughs

“Nah Shawn , i’ll get used to it .” I smiles and take a sip of the coffee that he made .

“Hey , how about we play some games on my PS4 , i swear you’ll love it ! “ Shawn quickly pulls my hand and i look at him by following him

“Okay , one game will be fine” I take the controller and start playing with him .

We laugh , we hit eachother with the pillow and more . for six hours . I realise that the sky is already turns black and i forget that Niall must be worried about me . I pause the game and quickly walk to the door while Shawn is following me

“Im sorry I need to leave . Niall is at home waiting for me . I feel guilty for not texting him . FUCK!” I opens the door but Shawn’s hand pulls mine

“Zoe , it’s late . Stay . I already tell Niall that you are here with me and he’s okay with it” Shawn smiles and suddenly pulls me into his hug .

Shawn , i love you ,  really do .