Bonus 1

The letter Brainy was suppose to send to Ava when Jonas was upset...

I knew this address. This was Ava Dallas's address. My neighbour, schoolmate and longtime crush. How could I forget about her? I kissed her when we were little. Jonas liked Ava.

I scrunched up the letter I was suppose to send and ripped it into pieces making sure no one saw.

I started a new letter.

Hey Ava!
Not going to start off as "dear" because it seems to formal since we've known each other since we were kids. Though I can't exactly say we were on the best of terms either. I just wanted to say sorry for what I did to you when I was little (you know when I kissed you). Just thought I should apologize since I'm in the army now. You could say I had a change of heart? Oh wait! I realize I'd haven't even told you who I was! Though I bet you already know or suspected who I am.
It's Bastille!
Yay? Nay?

I don't know, but hope you could forgive me.

From Bastille

Letter that was suppose to be sent.

Dear Miss
It has come to my concern that your anger for Jonas Hopkins has made him quite...vicious. By the way this is his mate Brainy, or by my real name Bastille. He's been deeply upset that your angry at him. Please try to be understanding and have your anger subside a little.

He's been hitting me and my other mates out of anger or frustration. Jonas does throw hard punches.

Hope that doesn't change your opinion on him. He is a sweet fellow but when it comes to you, he goes a little crazy. In a good way.

Ok please just forgive him.

You seem like an understanding person!

From Brainy