Letter 19

Dear Ava
We're on the same boat. You have no idea how much it makes me so relieved that we are. I'm fighting for United. Thank god. The fact of you being on the District sides made me not sleep for several nights.

Because I have strong hatred for them that no one can break. No one on this world would make me lose the hatred I have for them. No it's not hatred but detest. It makes me sick to see their uniforms, flags, soldiers and anything associated with them.

At least I know I have friend on my side:)

From Hating Jonas

I sighed in relief knowing she was on the same side as me.

"Yes!" I pumped my arms up in happiness.

"Whoa Hopkins! Looks like that letter today made you happy instead moody and upset. Oh yeah baby! No longer the punching bags!" Grinny grins.

I turn around and instead of attacking him I smile and said " yeah your free for now."

"What do you mean for now? Did your girlfriend seem like she's about to break up with you?" Johnny asked worriedly.

I'm not sure if he's worried about me or himself.

"Well...we were never a thing." It sounded bitter when the words came out of my mouth.

"So your speaking to your lover that you had lived for a long time?" Johnny pipes up.

"Uhhhb....." I stuttered not sure how I should answer the question.

"Wait! Don't tell me you don't even know the girl." Brainy said.

I looked down to my feet before they started lecturing to me but, it never came.

"So your like an online relationship but instead it's a letter relationship? Old style. Hey you never told me that Eharmony turned from online into letters! Where do I sign up?" Grinny looks at me excitedly.

"Well the thing is I might had wrote to a random address and the person had wrote back and one thing led to another and then bam!" I tried to sound light hearted but they looked at me weirdly.

"So you fell in love through letters to a complete stranger these past few weeks and never decided to tell your best pals! If you did I might be getting my own lover through letters!" Brainy exclaimed.

Ughhhh.

Sometimes I love them but hate them at the same time.

You know the hate and love relationship.

For them it's usually lo-

Thwack!

"Sorry bro. My show was stuck to my foot and it happened to hit you in the head."

Mostly hate.

How you like that graphic? Maybe it's not exactly a graphic but you know do you like it?

Who do you like more?

Grinny, Brainy, or Johnny?