Letter 15

Dear Confused But Still Angry Ava
                  Stop it with the short letters!!
I'm trying to figure out what made you so mad and what I wrote made you so upset that your letters are so short. I've been off at training lately because of that.

Not to mention the erase marks but, even if they were erased for a reason why aren't you telling me what you wrote. At first I thought that you didn't write properly but, looking at how badly your kinda ignoring me it was probably something important.

Tell meeeeeeee please!

I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

                                      From Anxious and Sorry Jonas

"JUST RESPOND PROPERLY TO ME! PLEASE!" I complained loudly while dragging a hand down my face.

"Yes she should respond properly because if she doesn't Jonas boy will keep venting out his anger out on us. What did you write in your letter that made us get a whole new batches of bruises from you?" Johnny looked at the letter his eyes and hands yearning to read and take it away from me.

"You looking for a new fresh batch right now? Cause I'm ready." I stood up and started rolling up my selves.

"I'm good." He turns around and heads to the other side of the room to hide in his bed.

Sighing I sat down slumped over feeling annoyed with myself. Everything is my fault. Everything.

"Hopkins doesn't look so good." Brainy whispered to Grinny.

"No shit. We need to do something about this. We need to write to his girlfriend about forgiving him for whatever in the world he wrote was so stupid that made her mad. Otherwise we won't be able to escape this tragedy of getting hit by him! Not to mention him getting on the bad side of Sergeant Mickie." Brainy whispered back.

"Since your the smart one here you can take that letter of his sneakily and write to that address." Grinny quickly said before darting away.

"Sometimes I hate myself for being so smart." Brainy whispered to himself.

When Jonas went to the washroom he quickly wrote down the address before running away across from his bed to start writing to his mysterious girlfriend that he never talks about.

Do you think Jonas fell for Ava too fast?

Tell me your thoughts!

Also if you say yes I'm working on the development.