Letter 26

Dear Jonas
        Ok I agree with you. Our little system of how to get to know each other is quite messed up. But hey we're still getting to know each other. It's just that we got over tell each other the deep stuff first. Which is fine.

So my turn!

1. When I get nervous I start drumming my fingers on the table. With a beat: Thumpity thump thump.

2. I enjoy living in a small town on the rural side. I agree with you but a town sometimes reminds me of the city. There's farms around you and a group of houses around you. It's like living in the city and countryside!

3. I enjoy the sunset time. The burst of colours in the sky always amazes me.

4. I'm good in Social. Believe me when I say this. It paid off because that history made me understand how messed up our world is.

5. I can play the cello.

6. I'm allergic to dogs. I wished I wasn't though. There so cute!! The thing about me when I get to close to them is that I start to get rashes all over my arms. The way they go away is by putting honey on top. Strange right? No Epi pen (which we don't have anymore) but honey.

It's a relief that your brother would be relieved to have a friend like me right? Friend:)

From Your Friend Ava

Jonas Hopkins had just friend zoned me.

And it felt horrible.

I should be happy right?

It'll make it easier for me to get over him right?

Maybe but it still hurts.

Should it hurt so bad?

These are just letters. You don't know the person behind the piece of paper that well. They could be lying or there just nice through the letter. But in reality their rude.

Should I feel this strongly for him?

But sometimes it feels like I've know him for my whole entire lifetime.

That's how I feel.