04: Useless

Useless:
adjective~ Not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome

•_•

Izuku felt completely useless. He felt that any hope he had was just squashed in an instant. Katsuki had killed any and all hope inside of the greenette. Izuku pondered on the thought.

The boy stood up and walked up to the roof. When he got up there, he walked over the railing beside it.

"Maybe I will take his advice... See you in the afterlife Kacchan..." Izuku removed his shoes and got up onto the ledge. The boy then sat down and thought it through. Weighed the outcomes...

Katsuki felt like a completely useless human being. He wanted to take his own advice at one point, but decided to 'fuck it' and forget about what he ever said. However he couldn't help shake the feeling that Izuku was going to jump.

"AHHH, THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING... RIGHT, I'M CHECKING UP ON THAT SHITTY NERD." Katsuki screamed to himself and stomped downstairs.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAT!" Mitsuki shouted upstairs.

"WHATEVER OLD HAG!" Katsuki got to the front door and slammed it shut. He saw the whole apartment shake.

Katsuki ran off before his Mitsuki could catch up to him. He used his explosions to get ahead. The blonde was cursing the whole way there, just hoping that Izuku wouldn't do it.

Izuku was still on the ledge. Thinking about the pros and cons of killing himself, the boy was on a mumbling rampage at this point. Izuku leaned backwards and lay on the edge, letting the blood rush to his head.

Izuku then closed his eyes and focused on the sounds around him, since it was probably the last time he'd hear them. It was calm and peaceful then...

BOOM!

Izuku shot up, almost falling off the edge. He was still contemplating that. He looked toward the explosion and saw a blonde porcupine floating around.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelped. He got off the ledge and hid. "What's he doing here?"

"THAT FUCKING DEKU BETTER NOT HAVE LISTENED TO ME, I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE THIS ANNOYING FEELING WON'T FUCK OFF!" Katsuki shouted out loud to no one in particular.

"YOU HEAR ME FUCKING DEKU, YOU BETTER NOT BE UP THERE, OR I'LL FUCKING ROAST YOU!" Katsuki looked up at the roof and blasted himself up there.

Izuku squeaked and stayed hidden, however Katsuki looked everywhere.

"Kacchan..." Izuku squealed when Katsuki came close, soon enough Katsuki pulled him out.

"You fucking shit nerd. Since when do you fucking listen to me?" Katsuki half shouted, holding Izuku up.

"U-Um..." Izuku said, too afraid to answer him.

"Never, okay, never take my words to heart. Now go home." Katsuki said, pointing to the door that lead downstairs.

"O-Okay..." Izuku said out of fear.

•_______•

(A/N Four chapters in and the plot already doesn't make sense.
All of this is improvised, none of this is planned XD)

Word count: 495 ;)