"But I'm not ready to cope with a bus filled with guys tonight. Not if.." I trailed off and hid my face in his chest as I felt shame wash over me.

"Hey." He pulled my head back and he looked at me. "I'm sure the girls won't mind me crashing with them tonight. I'm pretty feminine when I want to be." He winked and I snorted out a giggle.

"Only you." I mumbled and he grinned at me.

"C'mon. We'll grab some DVD's if you want?" He helped me up and we made our way back to the All Time Low bus.

The guys and Tay were already sat on the bus, so I sat next to Tay who put her arm around me.

"You okay?" I simply nodded my head as Jack came back out, holding his hand out to me and helped me up.

"See you guys later." Jack called and I half waved before following him off the bus. All of a sudden, I just felt exhausted and the sheer need to sleep overcame me.

It wasn't much longer 'till we reached Cherri Bomb's bus and I opened the door, to be greeted with the four of them.

"Ooo. We have a visitor?" Nia grinned cheekily at me and I gave her a weak smirk in response.

"No, we have a ghost." I muttered sarcastically and she laughed.

"How ya doing Jack?" She asked as I headed to the bunk area to get changed. Once that was done, I aimed for the front lounge and curled up next to Jack, who let his arm drape over my shoulders.

"You girls sure I can stay?" 

"It's not a problem, plus, from the looks of Alex's face, she kinda needs you right now, whether she admits it or not." Rena smiled at Jack before shooting me a grin. I simply stuck my tongue out in response.

We watched Mean Girls and I was sat there, mouthing the words easily. I knew it back to back so i didn't have to pay much attention.

It was only when I yawned that Jack pulled me away from the group. Which I was glad for because I knew they wanted to gossip.

I showed Jack the bunk that I was in and climbed in quickly. He disappeared for a moment and came back in sweats and a tee shirt. 

Despite the fact that I was crushing on the boy, I felt comfortable sharing my bunk with him. It was as if he was my safety net.

"Will you ever tell me what went on in your past, Alex?" I could hear what sounded like desperation and I immediately felt guilty.

"Perhaps when I've got my cast off. But for now, can you put up with my crazy self?" I nearly jumped out of my skin when his arms wrapped around my waist, drawing my back to his chest. 

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks almost immediately as he nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

"I'm more than happy to put up with you." I half smiled as I fell asleep, his arms still wrapped around me.

~*~ 

The next day was uneventful. We had our day off, so I told the girls that I was going to move back to the bus with the guys.

They instantly told me that I was more than welcome to crash with them if I was struggling to cope with the boys again.

Both me and Jack walked back onto the bus and we were met with curious looks from the band. 

"Nightmare." I muttered and the quickly understood. 

It hadn't been as real as the one from the first night, but it was scary enough. When I woke up a crying mess, Jack ended up humming to me, helping me calm down before I fell back asleep again.