Fuck this[Namjin]

I didn't make this^

I didn't make this^

Angst

Woop dee do

Ok so if I put a video of me playing little snippets of the kahoot theme thingy, and BTS songs on a key board in the next chapter would y'all watch it cuz I don't want to put it there then nobody watches it cuz that's dumb

Please tell me cuz the next chapter is like mostly finished so yeah

•••

Jin's POV

I cant do this anymore, I deal with the bullying, my dad abusing me for dumb reasons, loosing my friends because I am gay and have a boyfriend, I just can't.

I lost three friends because I'm gay, I lost Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jeongguk, why, why me, but what do they have against the lgbtq+ community? What have we done to them? What? I loved them like family and they just leave like that?! How selfish! They even told the whole school about me and Namjoon. That's petty. Just because your single and you don't have someone who loves you as much as Joon loves me doesn't mean you can blackmail me.

I know that he loves me, but nobody else does. I know that I have Jimin and Taehyung but I jut can't deal with this anymore. There is no reason for me to be alive. Nobody will notice if I'm gone. If I could move in with my mom I would, but my dad won't let me. Every time I've tried to leave he caught me and beat me until I couldn't move. He said that my mom was a pussy eating whore. Like who cares that my mom likes girls, I know that reason they got married in the first place. Selfish CEO, money eating parents.

I like guys, my mom likes girls, my dad likes dick smacking, tummy tucking, boob lifting, butt lifting, drug abusing, alcoholic, mother fucking hoes.

They are gross. My mom is so nice if I could live with her none of this would be happening. I would be a happy freshman In college. If I could move away and like with Namjoon or mom I would. I'm one enough to live on my own but my dad won't let me leave.

Jinnie❤️🥰: Goodbye Joonie I love you so much. I'll see you in heaven.❤️

Joonie🥴💘: Baby what?

Joonie🥴💘: oh shit

Joonie🥴💘: NO BABY DONT LEAVE ME I NEED YOU
(Damn two songs in one😂 sike nah i'll stop😂)

Joonie🥴💘: I LOVE YOU IM COMING

Nobody's POV

Namjoon looked at Jin's location and saw that he was headed to the most busy over head bridge in Seoul. He was going to commit suicide. "I love you so much Jin don't jump." Namjoon cried as he ran. He was only a few minutes from the bridge if he ran. He was on a walk when he got Jin's texts. (Why was he on a walk near the highway who knows)

He finally reached the bridge and saw Jin standing on the edge. "NO BABY NO DONT JUMP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONT LEAVE!" He yelled as her ran as fast as he could. It was too late when he saw Jin start to lean forward. "I love you Joonie goodbye." Jin said right before he fell off the bridge. Namjoon broke down in sobs. "JIN! WHY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!" He was in the was of cars but they saw what just happened and jumped out and ran to the crying person.

"Are you okay?!"

"Who was he?!"

Was the types of questions that were being thrown at Namjoon. "My Jinnie..." Namjoon whispered. "MY JINNIE!" He yelled his voice hoarse. "Who was he to you?" One person asked. "My boyfriend." Namjoon cried harder

He pulled out he phone and called Jimin, "J-Jimin co-come to th-the XXX brid-br-bridge no-now! A-and Bri-bring T-t-t-Tae." He cried into the phone.

•••

Happy ending ;)

He got to the bridge and saw Jin on the edge with his arms out. "NO BABY NO DONT JUMP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DONT LEAVE!" Namjoon yelled which caught Jin's attention.

"Joonie?" Jin cried. Namjoon nodded. "Yes baby it's me, please get down... we can deal with everything together. I will help you get through all of this. Please just don't leave me." Namjoon cried slowly walking towards Jin.

Jin looked down and his breath hitched. He looked back at Namjoon and crouched down. "Please, please, please don't jump." Namjoon   Cried.

"Ok.." Jin said quietly and slowly slid off of the edge. Once he got down he cried. "I'm sorry." He whispered. Namjoon walked towards his boyfriend and softly hugged him not too sure how to other boy feels. "I love you so much Jin. I could never think of life without you." Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear and kissed the side of his head. "I love you too Joonie. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault that people are rude and don't accept people for who they are."

They soon left for Namjoon's house and talked about it, they scheduled Jin counseling sessions 2-3 times a week every week. Jin was going to move in with Namjoon and finish college online.

•••

Y'all I legit almost cried writing the sad ending. I kinda wish I cried but I don't cry that easily.

Guys this is almost over. In two chapters this ends. I'm doing a 50 things about me, a Kpop Q&A thingy, and I want to like ask you guy's questions.

Ok but my best friend sent this to me yesterday

Ok but my best friend sent this to me yesterday... I love smooth stomachs, especially for BTS because then I know that they are in shape but they aren't like over working themselves to keep up with their abs. It's also really cute. And if you could mint tell by the Jinspiration this is Jin's tummy uwu

 And if you could mint tell by the Jinspiration this is Jin's tummy uwu