Friends with benefits[Sope/yoonseok]

"Fuck!" Hoseok groaned as he pounded into Yoongi. "Ahh, daddy~"Yoongi moaned as his prostate was his multiple times. Hoseok thought that Yoongi was so hot underneath him being fucked. Yoongi thought Hoseok was hot on top of him sweat lining his hairline making it slightly wet at the tips. Neither of them knew the other has had a liking towards each other. They said they would keep it as friends with benefits and no feelings would come up, but obviously that's not how things worked out.

Yoongi was starting to fall for Hoseok as in fall in love, it's not a small crush anymore but he is starting to actually fall for him.

"I-I can't~" Yoongi breathed out. "I'm going to- ahh~" Yoongi squeaked as he came on both of them. Meanwhile Hoseok was coming inside Yoongi and overstimulating both of them by thrusting in and out of Yoongi and an inhuman pace.

"Fuck Yoongi you feel so good."  Yoongi could only moan and whine. They both came for a second time. Hoseok pulled out after he came.

He plopped down next to Yoongi for a few minutes. He soon rolled out of bed and got a towel for Yoongi to wipe off the cum from his stomach. Hoseok rolled over and pecked Yoongi's cheek. "That was the best, thank you." Hoseok smiled at Yoongi. Yoongi returned the smile.

A few hours later they were watching a movie and cuddling. "Hyung, I have to go home. My mom said I have been out too much lately."

"No~ I want you to stay~" Yoongi whined. Hoseok got up and pulled Yoongi up with him. Hoseok pulled Yoongi in for a hug. He whispered in Yoongi's ear sweetly. "I don't want to go either. I just want to stay and cuddle you."  Hoseok was kinda making it obvious that he likes Yoongi's lately. Yoongi hasn't really been noticing it but their friends have.

"Please stay." Yoongi whined. "My mom wants me home, I'll see you tomorrow at school." Hoseok said pecking Yoongi's Head. They broke away from the hug and Hoseok kissed Yoongi's lips. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." Yoongi pouted as Hoseok closed the door. He left up to his room where just hours earlier they were fucking.

He plopped onto his bed and fell asleep thinking about Hoseok.

Im trash so time skip three weeks...

Namjoon is Yoongi's closest friend well besides Hoseok. He does have other friends but he has only known them since his sophomore year of high school he is now in his senior year. He had only known them for two years. YALL THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE HE WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME FRIEND GROUP IGNORE MY STUPIDNESS THANKS

Anyway Namjoon knows about Yoongi and Hoseok's 'friends with benefits' thing. Nobody else knows and Namjoon won't dare to tell anyone because he just isn't that friend.

•••

Well anyway Yoongi woke up with a sick feeling in his stomach but he thought it was just because he hadn't eaten anything the night before. So he carried on with the rest of his morning routine and left for school.

It was 2nd period when Yoongi felt sick to his stomach again, this time he really felt like he was going to puke. He didn't want to disrupt the class so he stayed in his seat and took a sip of water. Hoseok was in the same class and sat in front of the older.

Yoongi tapped on Hoseok's shoulder. "Seokie~" Yoongi whined, he has always used this nickname, he isn't a little he is just a cute teenage boy. He's shy, quite, and shorter than most the kids his age. Hoseok knew something was wrong though because he usually didn't use the name around his class mates. It make Yoongi feel embarrassed but Hoseok thought it was cute.

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed in response. "I feel like I'm going to throw up." He whispered. Hoseok immediately threw his hand up. "Excuses Ms.Park may I take Yoongi to the nurse he said he feels like he is going to throw up."

"Of course you don't need to ask just go. Bring a trash can with you." Yoongi slowly stood up and walked up to the front with Hoseok.

Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulder and started walking. When thy got into the hallway Hoseok held onto Yoongi's hand and kissed his forehead. "I hope you feel better." Yoongi blushed because there were some students in the hallway going to the bathroom and water fountain that saw them.

When they got to the nurses office the lady helped Yoongi and asked Hoseok to get Yoongi's things since it was almost time to change classes.

After school because I'm a lazy bitch...

Yoongi was afraid of one thing that nobody seemed to mention, it was that he had a possibility of being pregnant because Hoseok came in him three weeks ago. So he stopped by a pharmacy and grabbed three pregnant you tests.

When he got home he rushed into his room so that his mom wouldn't ask any questions about what was in the bag. He peed in a cup and dipped the tests into the pee. "Five minutes." He mumbled to himself.

Two minutes later... "Oh my gosh can these five minuets go by any slower."

Positive
Positive
Positive

Yoongi broke down crying on his bed, "No! He won't help!" He cried. His mom came rushing in his room after hearing her baby crying. She immediately rushed to his side and hugged him. "Oh no baby what's wrong?" She cooed. He cried even harder. "Y-you won't lo-love me!" She shook her head. "What ever it is, you lost your virginity, you are not going to graduate high school this year, you are pregnant-" He cried harder into his hands, if that is even possible for him to cry harder.

"Oh baby your pregnant?" She rubbed his back. "I ha-have to leave righ-right?"

"No, babe you never have to leave until you want to. I'll be right here for your support all throughout this don't worry." Yoongi hugged his mom as tight as he could. "I love you Mommy."

"I love you too baby, and I could never think less of you. All I care about is that you are happy and your baby is happy."

"Wait Who is the dad?" Yoongi started to cry again. "Seokie..." he mumbled quietly but still loud enough for his mom to hear. "Hoseok?" Yoongi nodded. "You two are together?" Yoongi shook his head. "No, that's the thing."

"What are you to him then, how did this happen?"

"We are friends with benefits..." He shyly responded. His mom just nodded, I don't care what you are I want you and your baby to be happy and I want him to know about your baby as soon as possible." She said and he nodded.
"I'll just have you know, I know that you like him. Also I don't know if you can't tell but he likes you too. Just by the way he looks at you I can tell." Yoongi blushed and looked down.

"Don't be ashamed, do you want to know who I like? you'll be very surprised, like very surprised." Yoongi nodded. "Your English teacher." Yoongi gasped, his mom is gay?! "You like Ms. Park?!" She nodded. "I didn't know you are gay!"

"Pan. How do you think you got here, I had a boyfriend in college who got me pregnant with you but left once I told him about you. You were and still are my everything Yoongi. I could never let you go, especially when you are pregnant in high school, I was pregnant with you in freshman year of college so I had to finish college online."

After they had their mother-son session they ended up on Yoongi's bed asleep after watching a movie and eating dinner.

•••

Part 2 coming hopefully later this week. Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Let's all share something good that happened in the past few days. 😁

Mine is on Saturday( September 22,2018) I went to a marching band competition and we won 1at place in visuals in our section we were in 1A. I honestly don't know what that means I think it's just a way to group the schools but yeah we won 1st that was awesome.😁

Now you guys go I don't want anything depressing please.

Q: do you play any sports (yes dance and gymnastics count as sports)

A: I'm going to count marching band as a sport so yes. Unless you are in or have been in marching band you know what I am talking about. Like you will be out there for hours at a time and if you don't drink enough water 😶😵

Anyway have a nice day/night