Nipples{Taekook}

Im going to start putting the ship's picture here^

Hybrid mpreg;)

•••

Taehyung was in his heat. Taehyung was also pregnant. Taehyung's mate was a hybrid as well. Taehyung's mate was jacking off in his office. Taehyung was whining, and moaning softly as he could barely walk to Jungkook's office. Taehyung didn't have panties on like he usually does so his wetness was leaking down his legs.

It was hurting him he couldn't bare it anymore, he needed to be fucked

It was hurting him he couldn't bare it anymore, he needed to be fucked. He opened the door to his boyfriend's office only to hear sinful sounds coming from the male. Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung Come in But Taehyung just kept limping over. Once he finally got to his boyfriend Taehyung moved Jungkook's hands of his cum covered dick and straddled his lap sliding down on Jungkook's dick immediately.

And he started to bounce needing his heat to go away for a while. But he enjoyed getting fucked no matter if he was on his heat or not.

"Oh shit baby." Jungkook groaned as Taehyung rode his dick. "Ah Ah Ahhh daddy~" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook bucked his hips up which made his cock his Taehyung's prostate every time. "Shit are you on your heat- ugh yes baby?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook grabber his chin and made him look him in the eyes. "Use your words."

"Ah ah yes AHHH!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook picked him up and pent him over his desk and started to fuck him harder. "Yes daddy Yes! Ahh!"

Jungkook took one hand off of Taehyung's waits to reach forward and play with his hard nipples that were leaking due to him being a pregnant hybrid.

"Can we move to our room?" Jungkook said as he kept fucking his baby boy.

Taehyung just nodded due to him being fuck so good by him mate. Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung to turn him around then he immediately slammed right back into the male.

Jungkook found it had to walk as he held Taehyung up, and Taehyung rolled his hips back and forth to keep the friction.

Once they got to their room Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung to put him down then he slammed right back in him. As Jungkook was thrusting they felt themselves start to reach their highs. So they came together but Jungkook kept fucking his boyfriend, and bent down to like the milk that was leaking out from his boyfriend's nipples.

He thought it tasted delicious, he even exaggerated and said if he could he would use Tae's milk on cereal.

He kept thrusting and kept sucking on his boyfriend's nipple.

They soon came again and Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung and licked up all of the cum that came out of Taehyung's cock from coming  twice.

"I love you baby." Jungkook said laying down and hugging Taehyung's waist. "I love you too." Taehyung said snuggling into Jungkook's muscular chest. After a few minutes of just snuggling Jungkook spoke up. "I can feel the babies moving. I love being able to feel them move." He pecked Taehyung's cheek.

•••

HEY GUYS I SAW BURN THE STAGE A LITTLE WHILE AGO AS IN ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO AGO AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!

ALSO MY BEST FRIEND GOT ME A JIMIN SHIRT AND IM SO THANKFUL THAT I HAVE HER AS MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE I WOULDNT HAVE ANY BTS STUFF IF IT WASNT FOR HER

She gave me and album a few months ago and now she gave me a Jimin shirt she's the best☺️

ANYWay if I found a Q&A thingy would you guys care cuz like... I just want to know because I like doing Q&A's but idk if you guys would like me to do one please tell me thanks

Q:is your birthday near any of the BTS members birthdays
A: yesh mine and Hobi's birthdays are 8 days apart my birthday is Feb 10 and his is Feb 18