"How did our sister go missing anyway?" I asked him, dad never told me, but I never asked him as well.

"Dad told me that when the vampire's found out that Tyler and our sister were dating they didn't like it because Tyler was a werewolf, so me and dad reckon that they took her and they won't give her back because they need something else as well, dad, Claire and Tyler have been trying for years now but they can't find any track or anything of her".

"What's our sister's name anyway?" 

"Her name is Juliet".

"That's a beautiful name".

"I know".

"One more question how is she a vampire when dad is a werewolf isn't she supposed to be a hybrid like me?"

"No um your original mom got um.....she......got.......um

"Dustin spill it!"

"She got raped and ended up getting pregnant she wanted to keep the baby because she didn't believe in abortion so she kept the baby and dad was always there for her, that's how they fell in love but then she died".

Once Dustin finished I had tears in my eyes, I don't know why but it's like I felt all the pain dad and Tyler were feeling now all of the hurt, pain and anger I realized we were in the school parking lot now, Dustin must have noticed me crying because he was hugging me I cried onto his shoulder once I was done he looked at my face in worry.

"You ok now?"

"Yeh I'm fine". I wiped my eyes and got out of the car, Dustin got out to he gave me another quick hug and went to his friends I need to find either Sam or Ty, I went in the school and took out my geometry book from my locker the bell rang neither Ty or Sam showed up I wonder were they are I walked and felt someone's arm around my shoulder. I turned it was one of the boys from my English class he was smiling at me showing me his perfectly white straightened teeth he wasn't bad looking, he had red hair with green eyes and was pretty built but from what I've heard he's the biggest player in the school.

"How you doing babe" He looked at me winking, what a *BEEP*.

"I was doing fine until you came along". I got out of his arm and stood in front of him he smirked at me but didn't try a move.

"Oh now come on there's no need to play hard to get I'm all yours". He was pointing to his body which showed a six pack through his shirt what a beg.

"Look i'm not playing hard to get and if I wanted a guy with a six pack I'd  go to your dad". I brushed past him I could hear all of his friends saying

'Dude you just got burned' or 'She told you' I walked into class everyone was looking at me, ok people should get used to me being around here now, but they've never looked at me before so weirdly I wonder what there problem is. I sat at the  back on my own I took out my notepad and started drawing a rose on it, I've heard I'm really good, everyone suddenly went quiet I looked up to see why, there was a guy standing in the middle of the room talking to the teacher, all I could see was he's back side he turned around and it was Tyler, what's he doing here he's not in this class he came and started walking towards me and sat down beside me.