PART 2 (Chapter 19)

Angelina's POV:

"Well I literally had the best time ever thank you so much" I said to him truthfully. I honestly did I could never change this day. Richard smiled at me and rubbed my cheek, he looked down at my lips and started leaning forward. But the moment got ruined, I gave him a sorry look while searching for my phone from my pocket, I looked at the caller Id to see it was dad.

"Hey dad what's up?" There was a really loud bang at the background.

"Do not come home tonight sweetie, I repeat do not home" What the hell!

"Dad are you ok? What is going on?"

"Don't come home Matthew has followed your scent and is coming with his pack so stay at Richard's house its for the best" I looked up at Richard who gave me a concerned look.

"I cant leave you on your own its to dangerous" I said complaining back into the phone, the line got cut.

"Is everything ok?" Richard asked me. I shook my head as a no and began pacing up and down the parking lot.

"Woaah Angelina calm down, talk to me" He said looking into my eyes and taking hold of both of my hands.

"Matthew has come to my house with his pack and I'm scared. I don't want my family to get hurt" A pair od tears came out of my eyes as Richard embraced me into a hug.

"Your dad is a strong person he will fight that dick off, look at me" He kneeled down so he was my height level and searched through my eyes.

"I will not let anything happen to your family or you because I love you" I looked at him to see he meant every single word.

"I love you too" I said back. He gave me a slight smile and pecked my cheeks briefly.

"Let's go, I'll take you to my house" He took hold of my hand and led me towards the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the house

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is freezing out there" I wrapped the blue blanket tighter around me as Richard switched on the heater. He came towards me and wrapped his big arms around me to keep me warmer.

"This is nice you know" I said looking into his eyes. He dazed into my eyes and placed a hand on my cheek smoothing it up and down with his thumb.

"Whenever you're here everything is nice" He said. I gave him a smile and put a hand around his neck pushing him towards my lips. It was soft and tender, he kissed me like he was afraid to break me into million of pieces. His grip around my waist tightened as I was placed on his lap, we stopped kissing and I looked into his eyes.

"Take me tonight" I whispered looking into his eyes. His eyes widened in lust and shock.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded my head. His lips met mine again as I felt myself getting lifted up leading myself to somewhere special.

(They make love here and I do not want to go into detail because I do not even know how to write one)