(Chapter 9)

Ethan and Ashley! I jumped into Ethan's arms hugging him tightley then went over and hugged Ashley I looked at both of them with a huge smile.

"What are you guys doing here?".

"Well we missed you and you forgot to call so we decided we would come and meet you" Ashley said with a smile.

"Oh you guys thats so sweet and sorry about forgetting to call you". Ashley gave me a fake glare.

"Its ok we forgive you and California is amazing". Ashley came and hugged me.

"Tell me about it, I love it so much well except the sun". Ethan laughed.

"I love it especially the sun and oh..myy...god who's car is that" Ashley's eyes were wide open and I looked at the car beside mine's ,wow I cant believe I didnt notice it, it is a blue porsche then the lights came on I guess whoever the car belonged to had finally made their arrival, I looked up to see the person and it was Tyler, Tyler owned this car wow!.

"Oh my god Ty this is your car its amazing". He flashed me his million dollar smile.

"Trust me your's is way better". I looked at my red ferrari, yeh it is but he's is amazing.

"Well what can i say...." 

"Hey dont push it" Ty said with a smile.

"Oh and Ty I want you to meet my two best friends in the world this is Ethan and this is Ashley, Ethan and Ashley this is Tyler". I pointed them to Tyler.

"Nice to meet you" said Ashley, she shook his hands.

"Hey bro how you doing and if you break her heart i'll kill you" said Ethan with a glare, oh god kill me now.  

"Um Ethan were not dating". Ethan gave me a small smile.

"Anyway nice meeting you guys and Angel can I speak to you for a minute?". 

"Take all the time you'll need me and Ethan will be waiting in the car" Ashley gave me a wink when Tyler wasn't looking and grabbed Ethan's hand.

Ethan and Ashley got in the car and left me and Ty standing there

"So what did you want to tell me then?".

"Well I was thinking if you'd want to go to the movies with me and dont worry Sam will be there to".

"I would love to.... but can I bring Ashley and Ethan as well if you dont mind".

"Not at all, anyway i'll collect you from your house so see you tonight then". 

"Yeh see you".

Tyler went into his car and drove away I stood there thinking why couldnt it be us two only? I really like Tyler more than friends but how am I ever going to tell him that, and he might reject me as well because he hasnt been dating anyone since 3 years. I heard a knock on the car door I turned around and got into the car then Ashley asked me what Ty was saying I just told her it was about this school project .

"Come on then lets go". Ethan said impatiently.

"Oh im waiting for Sam and Dustin".

"Who's Sam?" Ethan said looking confused.

"Oh she's a new friend I made". Ethan nodded then after 3 seconds he looked up.

"Is she good looking". Boys. They need to know that looks don't really matter.

"Ethan! Dude seriously". I slapped him on the back of the head, he started rubbing it.