(Chapter 4)

My eyes start to open up as I hear noises coming from a far distance. Squinting my eyes in confusion I sit up and try to listen to these noises. These noises aren't noises but more like someone's talking and it sounds like dad and someone else's. Taking the covers off me I get up and grab the basebell bat from my bedside. I always kept a baseball bat next to me in case of an emergency. For all I know, dad could be in danger. Getting out my room I slowly start to creep down the stairs so I can listen to what's going on.

"You have to tell her she's old enough to know now" A stranger's voice says. Who in the bloody world is this man talking about?

"I am going to tell her, now is not the time" Dad replies back to this man in a desperate tone. Is dad talking about Claire, if not then who? I take another step down so there's nothing left and the bat suddenly slips out of my hand. Shit! My eyes widen in shock and everything goes quiet. Looking back I see that dad is looking straight at me.

"Angelina what are you doing here?" Dad asks me clearly irritated.

"Oh I...um... I... um...came to get a glass of water" I say with a wide smile on my face.

"Ok then. While you're getting yourself some water why don't you meet some of my friends" Dad says to me. I look beside him to see dad's friends. Why do they all have red eyes, it's either they're wearing contacts or they were born like that and I haven't met anyone with red eyes before. I say hello to all of them and they reply back. I quickly leave the living room heading into the kitchen. The lights automatically came in as soon as I entered which is really awesome but dad's friends look like right on creeps. I chug down a glass of water and leave the kitchen to see dad's creeps are gone but dad seems lost.

"Dad are you ok?" I ask him worriedly.

"Yes I'm fine. You should get to bed" He tells me.

"What about you?"

"I'm coming in a bit you go!" He yells at me. Feeing scared I quickly turn and run up the stairs going into my bedroom. What the hell is wrong with dad?

******************************

I head downstairs in the morning after getting dressed. My morning surprise was very nice, Claire was right. Putting Chris Pine's face just across the room is a great morning wakeup. The first thing I see is the chocolate pancakes which are sitting on the table. Mine! I run as fast as I can to the table and dive straight into the goodness.

"Angelina calm down" I look up to see dad is smiling at me. He looks much better than he did last night.

"Good morning dad" I say once I've swallowed the pancakes.

"Morning Angel"

"Oh, good morning Claire" I say noticing Claire sitting right beside dad.

"Good morning honey. Did you like the surprise when you woke up in the morning" Claire says while winking at me.

"Oh I loved it"

"What surprise are you talking about?" Dad asks with a confused face.

"Well dad let's say that's between me and Claire" We wink at each other and let out a laugh. We all carry out eating in silence until dad breaks it.

"I'm taking you out on a surprise"

"What surprise?"

"Well I can't tell you because it's a surprise, come on lets go".

Dad gets up from his chair and walks around to me grabbing my hand. I look at Claire but she just smiles. He steers me outside and tells me to sit in his car. Where in the word is he taking me? I try not to think and do as he commands. Sitting in the backseat dad comes and blindfolds me. Whatever it is, it has to be good.

********************

"I love you dad!" I envelope him in a hug and start jumping up and down. He took me to Disneyland. I've always wanted to come to Disneyland and I have!

"I know you've always wanted to go so I finally had a chance to take you" He tells me.

"Thanks dad, that means a lot you know"

"I've also got another surprise, but you have to wait at the end for that"

"Ok which ride can we go on first?' I ask looking around. Oh my God, I still can't believe I'm here. I need to go on every single one of the rides.

"Any one you want" Dad says. I was about to call Claire when I realise that she isn't even here. That's strange, where did she disappear to?

"Where's Claire?"

"She's going to bring the surprise at the end so right now its father and daughter time" He informs me.

"Ok I want to go to the haunted mansion"

"Ok let's go".

(10 minutes later)

"Daddy I don't want to go back in there I nearly had a heart attack" I try to even out breathing while dad laughs from behind me. That was creepy as fuck for me.

"Oh come on your seventeen"

"I don't care dad please can we just go on another ride" I plead with him

"Ok whatever you say. We have four hours left let's go".

We went on all the rides. I was so tired and exhausted of running about so dad got me ice cream. We were both sitting on a bench while looking around and talking.

"Now for your last surprise" Suddenly darkness appears in front of my eyes. Oh there's Claire. I feel two hands grab either sides of my arms and drag me away. Soon enough the blindfold comes off. I open my eyes to reveal someone standing in front of me. Dustin! I ran to him and tackle him into a big hug. We find ourselves of the floor with me on top of him. I feel someone take me off him and it was dad. Dustin gets up from the floor and comes over giving me a big bear hug. I missed him so much but he's crushing the living life out of me.

"Dustin you're hurting me" I tell him.

"Oh sis I missed you too"

"Dustin I can't breathe" He finally lets go off me and smiles like an idiot.

"I missed you as well" I confess. He seems happy with my answer because he ruffles my hair and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you dad, Claire and Dustin. This has been the best day of my life and I'll never forget it" I tell them. They all aww'd as we get into a big group hug.