PART 2 (Chapter 11)

Angelina's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Juliet, Claire, dad and Dustin said screaming at the top of their lungs. I gave them a huge smile I’m feeling much better from last night.

Claire got a small cupcake with chocolate frosting and a candle lit up in the middle.

"Ok ready one, two three"

I blew the fire and they all clapped.

"Ok you guys have to leave now I have to get changed"

Dad frowned. Oh god here comes another lecture.

"Dad I'll come home at lunch I promise. I'll get Dustin to drop me of. I've already missed enough lessons"

Dad sighed and nodded his head. They all walked out except Juliet.

"Today I'm going to help you get ready"

You know what I'm going to let her. She slightly pushed me towards the bathroom. I went in there and shut the door behind me.

A/N: I'M GOING TO SKIP THE SHOWER AND GETTING READY PART

"So what do you think?"

I looked in the mirror as I smoothed down the high-waist white lace skirt. It matched with the printed black and white blouse which was full arms. 

My hair was done in a side ponytail with curls added and the top of my hair was teased with an added small white flower clip. 

She did my normal natural makeup routine but added a darker eye shadow shade. With side leather brown bag and a pair of suede black ankle boots, I'm good to go.

"Come on let's go downstairs"

She grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs like I was some sort of princess. When Dustin saw me he quickly came by my side.

"Ok I'm going to need to protect you from any sort of boys"

Juliet laughed and pulled Dustin's cheek.

"Ok come and eat birthday girl"

Claire said taking my hand and making me sit down in the chair. There was a collection of different pancakes, waffles you name it.

"You can choose anything you want"

I looked around and heard my tummy grumbling might as well dig in. I grabbed hold of two lemon pancakes and then four chocolate ones putting it on top and adding syrup and melted chocolate.

I got the waffles and broke them sprinkling it on top of the pancake and then putting some strawberries to the side.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"What?"

They all laughed and started eating. I started eating mine as well. Ahhhhhh delicious.

(IN THE CAR)

"TELL ME WHY. AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A HEARTACHE. TELL ME WHY. AIN'T' NOTHIN BUT A MISTAKE. TELL ME WHY. I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY. I WANT IT THAT WAY"

Me and Dustin said singing at the top of our lungs. I love backstreet boys. We were in school. I stopped the engine and got out the car.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA!"

Dustin’s entire friend's said in unison. I smiled then looked at Dustin.

"How did you guys know it was my birthday?

They all pointed at Dustin.

"Anyway we got you something"

They all had a birthday bag on them. I gave them another big smile and took each one saying thank you.

"Thank you so much all of you. I wasn't expecting this so thank you"

They all shrugged. We all did a group hug.

"HEY ANGEL!"

I looked past and saw Ty waving at me. I waved back. I said goodbye to Dustin and went to Ty.

"Happy Birthday"

I gave him a smile and hugged him.

"I got you something but I won't give it to you now or the surprise will be ruined"

"Well you just told me you got me something and ruined it"

His smile faded away. I laughed and put my arm around his shoulder.

"Hand me some of the gifts"

I gave Ty half of them and held onto the rest

"You got a lot of stuff"

I nodded my head agreeing. Once I reached my locker I opened it and put my jacket in their first and then the gifts. 

I shut it and leant against it.

"Oh Yeh how did you end up with my jacket yesterday?"

"You left it with me"

Did I? I must have.

*BRING* *BRING*

"There goes the bell. Come on we got history"

Tyler grabbed my hand. I walked and cached eye with a guy I've never seen before.

Mate! Mate!

My eyes widened as my wolf said that. How that's impossible Mr. Hunter is supposed to be my mate.

Well he is your vampire mate and this guy is our werewolf mate so I say choose the werewolf

I got angry. Great I just had to see this guy today. I have got to Juliet about this when I get home.