(Chapter 16)

SHORT CHAPTER

  CHAPTER 16 (SHORT CHAPTER)
"Do you want her?". He said in a teasing voice.

"Yes please, she means everything to me". I started crying as he looked at me smiling.

"Sweetheart, now.......now, there's no need to beg". He tutted then looked away.

"Please, I'll do anything just say it".

"Just look straight ahead on that screen". He took my face in his hands as he switched on the screen on the flat screen tv that was on the wall.

My eyes flashed open and started to adjust I was in my room. Thank God. I looked over at the time it's 4 in the morning isn't that just great, once I wake up I can't go back to sleep. Might as well watch a movie in my room.

  I took the covers of me and got out of bed, making contact with the cold floor. I walked over to my movie collection. I'm in the mood for romance/comedy. Now what have I got. Never been kissed, 10 things I hate about you, knocked up, 27 dresses, easy a, going the distance, just my luck, monster-in-law and many more to choose. I don't know which one to pick...........I've got an idea I can close my eyes and randomly pick the one my hand lands on. I close my eyes and randomly pick one I open my eyes it was never been kissed. I really like this movie anyway. I put it on and began watching it.   In between the movie I began thinking about the dream.  

Who am I looking for or her?   Why am I there?   Is this girl close to me?   Why did I get stuck with these dreams?   Couldn't it be dad or Tyler. Man I just love a goodnight sleep but it always gets interrupted with that stupid pale man. Once I find this guy I'm going to give him a beating about these nightmares his been giving me.  

(MYSTERY POV)  

"Master, she is here". I looked up at the weak fragile human as he spoke, he was looking at the chicken leg I was eating in hunger.  

"Ok.........and do you want some". I held the chicken out he came towards me about to take it, but I yanked it back in my mouth taking a big bit out of it.

  "What.........did you think I was actually going to give you? Get out of here you disgust me and send the girl". He tried to fight back his tears then walked away.

  Soon enough the girl came in........well also known as my daughter.

"Hello Father" She gave me a stern look and sat on the floor next to my legs.  

"So have you got any news of somehow bringing the girl?". She looked down.  

"No. But there's something you should know".  

"What is that?".

  "She knows what she is". My eyes went wide once she said this I stood up in anger and slapped her with all my might, she fell to the floor smacking her head hard.

  "You will do something, or you die........UNDERSTAND!". She looked back up at me and looked terrified.  

"Y.......ye.........yes..........f.......fa........fat.........fath........fathe.........father". She got up then left.   Soon I will get her then everything will be more perfect, she thinks that this is just enough well darling the games are just begging.