-53-

-53-

Devika’s POV

“But, as a last treat, we’d like to perform the songs we’d rarely or never performed live before! It’s sad for us too that we’re breaking up, but we all have our own lives to lead. But I promise to myself and every single soul out there, that we’d be brothers forever!” Harry spoke.

“A massive, massive thank you to everyone who’s supported us so far...We owe you our lives...” Niall shouted.

I took my mike and said, “So, like our favourite Up all Night concerts, let’s have a campfire, and sing our favourite songs...How’d you guys like that?”

The audience cheered in response. I could spot out a few girls who were crying to their best friend’s shoulders and I became upset myself on seeing that. Let’s just hope that this camp fire’ll cheer em up!

We all headed backstage and dressed in warm sweaters. Since it was a tad bit chilly in London, it didn’t feel too stuffy. We all put on out minimal make up; and as usual, Lou had to chase Louis to beg him to wear his. All of them had to rugby-tackle him to stop him moving.

We all sat down on fake rocks and there was a fake fire also lit, with a bright orange tent beside us. We were sitting in the order, from left to right: Zayn, me, Liam, Danielle, Niall, Sanaya, Eleanor, Louis, Harry and Natalie. Niall had his guitar strapped on his shoulder and one arm around Sanaya as he leaned in to peck on her cheeks.

Zayn stood up first and the audience cheered. Zayn shot em a winning smile and a cheeky wink and brought the mike to his lips. He looked at Niall once and the leppy started strumming his guitar.

I got a feeling...
That tonight’s gonna be a good night...
That tonight’s gonna be a good, good night
I got a feeling...”

The boys and I chorused, “Ooooh-ooh!”

And Zayn repeated the song:

That tonight’s gonna be a good night..
That tonight’s gonna be a good, good night..
I got a feeling....”
We oooh-ed again

And Zayn went, “Oh yeah....Oooohh-ohh!”

We all applauded and Liam shouted as he had for tour then, “Give it up for Zayn, everybody!!” and the audience went wild. Zayn just smiled a half one and came back near me. I leaned into whisper in his ear and said, “You were amazing, love!!”

Zayn just smirked at me and said, “I love you....” and kissed my cheek. I bet the audience saw that as we were blinded by flashes the next moment.

I stood up with my mike and started singing next:

His name is Zayn-M...
I have a dream about him
He rings my bell,
Got gym class in half an hour

Oh how he rocks,
in tees and cute shorts...
But he doesn’t know who I am....
And he doesn’t give a damn about...
Cuz I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby!

I’m just a teenage dirtbag, baby!
Listen to Iron Maiden baby, with me! Ooohhh...!”

I looked at Zayn and winked cheekily. He just smirked initially and then it turned to his cute laugh.

Next, Louis had donned his old striped shirt and red skinnies. He almost looked like the young Lou again, except for his overgrown hair and slight beard.

He took the mike and began:

Well, sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water,
And I think of all the things, what you’re doing,
and in my head, I paint a picture.
Cuz, since I’ve come on home,
well my body’s been a mess
And I miss your ginger hair and the way you like to dress...
Won’t you come on over,
stop making a fool out of me..

So, why don’t you come on over, Valerie?
Valerie....Valerie....
Why don’t you come on over, Valerie?”

Louis finished and Liam announced again, “Give it up for Tommo Tomlinson, directioners!!”

After all of our songs, it was time for a special surprise!

The lights dimmed on the stage and pleasant soft music was played. All of a sudden, four bright spotlights popped on four beautiful lads who were near their girls.

Slowly and together, Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry kneeled down in front of their respective ladies and asked, “Will you marry me?”

And the reaction of the girls were the exact same too! All of them brought their palms to their mouth with opened itself in surprise.

They had tears of joy in their eyes and all of them nodded and mouthed yes. The guys jumped up and wore their girls, rings. Sanaya ran to me and hugged the life out of me.

“I’m so happy for you, love!!! Congratulations!!” I yelled through all the chaos on stage and by the crowd.

I'm posting the epilogue next!! Thank you guys for sticking with me through this!! You will me forever remembered! xx