-27-

-27-

Devika’s POV

The next day I woke up, I took one of the spare blankets and wrapped it around my body and collected my clothes from the cupboard and dashed to the washroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was literally glowing. My brown eyes looked lighter and bigger.

We went back and narrated our experience to all the boys.

A week later:

Zayn and the boys were going on tour for another year. I couldn’t go this time...

“I’m gonna miss you loads, love! I will call you every minute of the day, okay?” Zayn said to me, while we were saying goodbyes to each other. The boys were in the living room, leaving us privacy in our kitchen

“I’m gonna miss you too...Finish all your work and come home real quick, okay?” I said with teary eyes.

“Now, don’t cry! I’m gonna be back before you know it...” He said and leaned it. Our lips locked in a small kiss. It had a lot of unsaid words- love, care, sadness....

“Now go! I don’t wanna make you guys late!” I said and we both walked towards the living room.

We saw the boys checking their luggage.

“I’m gonna miss you lads!” I announced my arrival.

“We’ll miss you too....” they said and Niall leaped forward for a hug. As always, I tend to topple backwards. I kept my hand behind his neck said, “Gonna miss ya leppy!”

“Who’s gonna make me Indian food while I’m away?” Niall had tears in his eyes! TEARS! I can’t believe he’s crying for food!

“Come on! You’ll find good Indian restaurants there! And I can’t believe you’re crying for food! Shame on you, Ni!” I giggled.

He let go of me and said, “I cried cuz I’m gonna miss you, not your food!” and poked his tongue out. I rolled my eyes and said, “Yeah, right!”

I ruffled his hair and moved to Hazza who was standing beside him, “I’m gonna miss you Haz! Promise me you won’t come back single?” I joked and he winked and said, “You know me” in a cheeky manner.

Next was Liam. “Take care of these children...You know how messy they can be!” I said with a smile and he pulled me in for a hug, “I’m gonna miss ya, D!”

Next was Louis and before I could open my mouth, he jumped on me and literally screamed in my ear, “TOMMO’S GONNA MISS YA!!”

“I’m pretty sure I’ll miss you too, Lou...No promises, though” and winked. He faked a puppy dog face and smiled.

And lastly, there was Zayn. “Promise me you’ll call me everyday...” He said.

Before I could speak, “Every minute of the day” the boys chorused behind us and we looked at them in confusion.

“Excuse me?” said me and Zayn in unison.

The boys together scratched the back of their necks and Louis said, “We maaaay have listened to your conversation back there...And trust me, you are made for each other...!”

I went near Lou and twisted his ear and said, “Don’t butter me up! It’s impolite to listen to someone else’s convos!”
“Thank you captain Obvious!” said Lou sarcastically.

I twisted his ear again and asked, “You were saying?!”

“I’m sorry! It’s impolite and offensive and every negative thing in this universe!” He said in a hurry and I said, “Now, that’s more like it!”