60

when lisa loves hugging jennie

jennie: *cradling her 5 months old baby in her arms*

jennie: *kisses her baby's cheeks* i love you, our little princess.

lily: *smiling cutely, drowsy, slowly closing her eyes from getting too comfortable in her mommy's arms*

jennie: *carries her for a minute more waiting until she's asleep*

lisa: *puts her bag down gently*

lisa: is she sleeping, honey?

jennie: *giggles* yes, hon.

lisa: do you want me to put her to sleep? *smiles*

jennie: *looks at lisa and notices how tired she seems to be*

jennie: *shakes her head* sit down, lis. i'll make hot choco for you after i lie lily down on her bed.

lisa: *sighs while smiling* okay, love, i will.

A few mins later..

jennie: *gives lisa the mug of hot choco* here, honey.

lisa: *smiles appreciatively* thank you, baby.

jennie: you sure love using every pet name on me, don't you? *pecks lisa's lips and wraps her arms around her waist*

lisa: *chuckles and blushes* but you love it. did you miss me, babe? *drinks the hot choco and puts it on the table afterwards*

jennie: yes. it feels so empty here when you're away from us. lily misses her mama. nini misses her lili. *pouts cutely*

lisa: *hugs jennie and kisses her forehead affectionately* i missed the both of you, too. i miss the both of you everyday. *slightly sad*

jennie: *gently pulls away from her wife*

jennie: *looks at lisa's sad expression*

jennie: *caresses lisa's cheeks, rubbing it with her thumb with a worried expression on her face* is there anything wrong, my love?

lisa: *holds her wife's hand and kisses the back of her hand* nothing much, my love.. i'm.. i'm just feeling really down today. *tears falling*

jennie: why, lili? *holds back her tears while wiping lisa's*

lisa *sniffles* well, i feel very sorry for not being able to attend our anniversary dinner. *tears come streaming down*

jennie: *remembers the sadness she felt but immediately understands lisa*

jennie: hey.. don't be. it's okay, hon. you're doing your best for our family. you're working overtime just for us to have all of our needs. our daughter and i love you so much, my lili. *cups her wife's face and caresses her shoulder with her other hand*

lisa: *heart is swelling, tears are still falling* thank you and i'm sorry, baby. *looks down*

jennie: *gently pulls lisa into a warm and comforting embrace*

jennie: *rubs circles on lisa's back*

jennie: you're like a big baby, lili. you're so cute. *giggles*

lisa: *muffled voice* weally? *sniffles and hugs jennie even tighter*

jennie: don't be sad, my honey. it's okay. i forgive you, lily forgives you. we love you okay? i love you, honey.

lisa: i love you too, my love. *kisses jennie's neck*

lisa: i never knew i needed this hug so much until now.

jennie: why though? won't you usually feel that even without me by your side?

lisa: i guess, that's how it usually works. but i don't know why, jen..

jennie: *listening intently*

lisa: you know me, i wasn't the best at expressing my emotions. even now, i still struggle a bit, but you brought out the softness in me. you and lily are the best things that happened to me. but yeah, sometimes, i just get that feeling that i have to stay strong for you and for lily, i can't afford looking weak and all clingy, since i might become a bother. maybe that's just my pride kicking in. it's been such a tiring month for me, baby. *sighs while nuzzling her face on jennie's neck*

jennie: *stroking her wife's hair softly* i see. thank you for telling me how you feel, lili. *kisses her head* but i'm also going to remind you..

jennie: *pulls away and cups lisa's face with both hands* don't be too critical on yourself, didn't i say that already? *pouts*

lisa: *puppy eyes* yes, baby, you did..

jennie: *kisses lisa's lips*

lisa: *giggles and kisses jennie back*

jennie: *kisses lisa a little bit more and pulls away again*

jennie: *wipes lisa's tears* it's my turn to pleasure you tonight. *smirks*

lisa: *ears blushing* okay... that was a quick change. i hope lily won't wake up in the middle of our lovemaking session. *giggles*

lisa: but before that, can i just hug you, jen?

jennie: sure, love.

lisa: *heaves a soft sigh as her body collides with her wife's soft skin*

lisa: i love your scent, nini.

jennie: i didn't put on any perfume though. *giggles shyly*

lisa: even without it, you still smell so good. *pecks jennie's neck with kisses*

jennie: lili~ it's ticklish. *hugs lisa even tighter*

lisa: do you know why i love your scent though?

jennie: *curious* why, hon?

lisa: you smell like home. you're my home, baby..

jennie: *heart flutters* aww. my wife is so sweet. *kisses lisa's cheek*

lisa: i've been so tired from work lately, i missed hugging you like this for a long time. you and lily are my everything, nini. even if the world turns against us, could you please remain being mine to hold, to kiss and to love?

jennie: *butterflies still in her stomach* of course, my lili. we've been together for years. i would never leave or abandon you for no reason.

lisa: *smiles* i love you, honey.

jennie: i love you more.

lisa: *slowly pulls away from jennie and walks away*

jennie: *pouts* why did you stop hugging me?

lisa: *smirks* don't worry, babe. i'll be there to satisfy your needs later after i take a shower. *winks and enters the bathroom*

jennie: *raises her eyebrows in realization*

jennie: i see.. okay. *laughs sweetly and undresses after lisa entered the bathroom leaving only her black undergarments on*

*

A/n: new update! long time no see, everyone. I missed you all. A lot of things (both good and bad) happened in my life and it's sad that I missed out on blackpink. But now, i'm back and i'm catching up once again. I hope you liked this short and fluffy update. SilentHeemi out!