12

when jennie is crying

lisa: baby? *rubs her eyes to lessen her drowsiness*

lisa: jennie? what are you doing in here? *sits beside jennie*

jennie: not much. *turns away from lisa's sight*

lisa: *places head on jennie's shoulders* hmm? what happened? *feeling like falling asleep again*

jennie: *doesn't reply*

lisa: *almosts falls asleep but flustered with jennie's sudden motion*

jennie: *turns to lisa and hugs her tightly*

lisa: unnie what's wrong? are you okay..? *changes tone into a worried one*

jennie: *stays silent*

lisa: *doesn't say anything and embraces jennie back, since she knows that something's definitely wrong*

jennie: lisa...

lisa: *gently pushes away jennie and turns flabbergasted as she sees her girlfriend with tears welling up within her eyes*

lisa: what happened? *caresses jennie's face and wipes her tears*

jennie: *stops holding back her tears and looks down*

jennie: i got fired... *tears continue falling*

lisa: *sighs with relief thinking it was a bigger deal than getting fired*

lisa: why are you looking down? *smiled softly*

jennie: because... i'm afraid that you'll hate me for it-

lisa: jen don't look down, look up. where am i? who are you talking to down there? *tries to cheer up jennie in the way of her teasing*

jennie: *looks up and pouts while sniffling*

lisa: *chuckles because of jennie's cuteness*

lisa: *pulls jennie into a big hug* i love you so much, and i will never hate you, do you know that?

jennie: *sniffling and cuddles with lisa* i'm sorry-

lisa: there's nothing to say sorry about. okay? *plants kisses to jennie's forehead*

lisa: just your presence is enough with me.

jennie: you're so cheesy. *chuckles*

lisa: i know you like it. *plants face to jennie's chest*

lisa: well... don't worry about that. i've already found the perfect job for you, but i couldn't tell you yet since you looked like you enjoyed the company so much... *scratches her cheek*

jennie: r-really? *face brightens*

lisa: yes, and you don't have to worry because they'll definitely like you-

jennie: *kisses lisa on the lips and makes the latter blush*

jennie: *pulls away* i love you so much! *hugs lisa*

lisa: i love you too~ *blushing and chuckling at the same time*