41

when lisa needs to go

lisa: *humming songs in the bathroom*

jennie: *sighing multiple times obviously in despair*

jennie: *holds lisa's ticket*

jennie: why do you have to go now..?

jennie: *pouts*

lisa: *finishes her bath*

lisa: *goes out of the bathroom with her bathrobe on*

lisa: *poses expecting jennie to shower her with kisses*

lisa: *sees jennie lying down on the bed motionless*

lisa: *wipes hair*

lisa: *approaches jennie*

lisa: babe? what's wrong?

jennie: *groans*

lisa: hey, what's wrong..? *lies down beside jennie and kisses her nape*

jennie: why do you have to go this year..?

lisa: hmm?

jennie: *turns to lisa and wraps her arms onto lisa's neck*

jennie: can't you just go next year..? or maybe the next after that? or maybe let's go together? or probably not go there—

lisa: j-jen..? are you saying that you don't want me to go to thailand?

jennie: *tears building up in her eyes*

jennie: unfortunately, yes, baby. i love you so much, i can't even think of  missing your presence after some minutes you're gonna be gone from now... *tearing up*

lisa: *giggles* aww. c'mere.

lisa: *hugs jennie*

jennie: *embraces lisa tighter*

lisa: don't say that. i'll go back as quick as i can, it'll just be three months! i won't cheat on you, i promise. and you shouldn't as well okay?

jennie: what are you talking about? *sniffles and wipes her tears away*

jennie: i'll kill you and kill myself afterwards if you cheat on me.

lisa: *laughs and kisses jennie's forehead*

lisa: *cradles jennie in her arms*

lisa: anyways, what i'm saying is that, i'll always be there for you. even if i go somewhere far away, i'll still be there to love you no matter what i do. i can't help it. my girlfriend is too special for this world.

jennie: *sighs but smiles afterwards*

lisa: so don't be sad. you're going to be with kuma and kai, jisoo unnie and chaeng.

jennie: but they aren't you. you're the one i need the most in this world. *pouts*

lisa: *kisses jennie on the lips*

jennie: *kisses back*

lisa: *stops the kiss*

lisa: oops, we're going to be late, let's go.

[an hour later]

lisa: *walks with her hands intertwined with jennie's*

jenlisa: *stops before going into the passengers' area*

jennie: *can't stop crying*

lisa: jeez, you know what, you are so spoiled...

lisa: *embraces jennie for the last time*

jennie: well it's because you've always been spoiling me..! even when you were courting me you often spoiled me... damn it, lisa...

lisa: *giggles* you're right..

lisa: *hugs jennie even tighter*

jennie: *hugs her back*

lisa: you know... i would want to spend each and every day of mine with you, but for my case, i need to have my alone time with my family as well. i hope you understand that, jen. 'cause if you're sad like this, i'm also going to be sad, you know? so stop crying.. *releases jennie and pecks jennie's lips*

jennie: *sighs* okay... just don't forget to contact me, okay? and don't cheat. i swear i'll take your life if you do.

lisa: *chuckles* of course, babe. why would i cheat when i already have the most beautiful woman with the best qualities in this world?

jennie: *smacks lisa's arm lightly* okay, you smooth-mouth... go... you can go ahead now, i won't cry anymore.

lisa: one last kiss, on the cheeks? *flashes her cheeks to jennie*

jennie: *kisses her lips instead*

lisa: *blushes and smirks afterwards* you sneaky woman, i swear i'll have my revenge when i go back home. see you.

jennie: i love you, lisa! so much.

lisa: *stops walking* I LOVE YOU TOO!

lisa: *runs inside*

jennie: *giggles* why did i fall in love with such a loud girl?

jennie: i guess i fell in love with her because of that sincerity..

jennie: *smiles while walking away*