epilogue

Y/n couldn't really believe it.The whole journey with the seven boys were amazing and so many great things happened on that day.For instance:

"are you readyyyy????" screams and shouts echoed near y/n and she hugged jin seok tighter.

The 2 year old only laughed at the screams near her.Yoongi saw this immediatly and called out jin seok's attention.

"jin seok-aaa" the little girl smiled,her two teeth glimmered under the spotlight as y/n stared lovingly at the seven boys standing proud on the stage.

BTS
Burn The Stage

And they really did burn it,the whole thing with their fiery charisma and scorching talents.

It has been 2 years since they had achieved their dreams.Sometimes crying from being under pressure and negative comments.But at home,it was jin seok's job to wipe everyones tears with her chubby cheeks and gummy smile.

Y/n could remember their happy tears after getting accepted by the Big Hit company and the day they were supposed to debut.She remembered everything as if it was yesterday when she watched their faces on posters, and tv screens.

"yoongi-oppa" jin seok said which earned thousands of 'awwws' from the audience.

"this one is for you jin-seok" jungkook made a heart with his hands and laughed once he saw y/n's offended face, "and you too y/n eonnie"

The rest of the night was included with screams and shouts as the boys started singing and dancing their whole heart out.

----------------------------------

"jin seok~~~" seokjin's voice echoed through the open living door and he laughed when he felt the kid's tiny arms wrapping around his legs.

"jin seok aaa" 6 more voices jooned the hugging session,completely hiding y/n's daughter in a mess of colourful hair.

"oppa" the little girl hugged yoongi's neck since he was awfully crying just now, "dont cry oppa"

"didn't you just cry in the van?" hoseok taunted the boy,knowing fully well that he could hear the boy'ssobs even after sitting on the passanger seat.

"it felt like yesterday she was crawling on the floor,and now she's already walking to me" yoongi sobbed loudly,encouraging jin seok to take the whole box of tissues and wipe yoongi's tears.

"c'mon yoongi" jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"honorifics idiot"

"lets get it"

"lets get it" everyone faced jin seok who was sheepishly smilling atthe attention she got.

"did she jus-"

"yes she did" y/n was awed at how her daughter just simply immitated jungkook's favourite motto.

"you guys did well" she clapped the boys for their victory on their first concert.

"well" seokjin faked a sassy hair flip causing namjoon to fake a barf as a response.

Y/N only smiled at the boys.How she is going to miss everyone.How blessed she was to have such pure souls in her life.They made her happy in a way nobody could.

It all started from knocking on her neighbour's door.

"started from the bottom,now we here" namjoon spoke in full english and receiving murderous glares from his friends who though he was talking shit about them.

"cheers" holding up a slice of pizza,a small particular size caught their attention and they all glance at jin seok's direction.

"i want to join" the little shrugged.

"let her join" seokjin slapped taehyung's face gently so he could manuaver his face from the little girl's direction

True to jungkook's words:

she was in euphoria,and they were her utopia.