#10

y/n laughed at the sight of the boys just being kids and plainly messing around.

She looked down on her phone and clicked the instagram app.

"you guys know instagram?" y/n asked.

7 heads turned to her direction.They all shook their heads making the woman to be dissapointed, "you don't have it?"

"i dont believe this" the pregnant mother repeated but her entire attention was on how to make a caption to a video of seokjin singing in the background.

so faaaaar awaaaay

She smirked. good idea!

"whatchu doin?" when she heard the nossy taehyung trying to take a peep on whatever y/n is typing on her phone,the woman instinctively hid it on her back and smiled cheekily.

"i'll show you later....okay?" taehyung shrugged sadly and went off to busy himself with jungkook.

After posting the video,she turned off her phone and went to the two boys: jungkook and taehyung whom were screaming about a maths problem.

"whats 9 plus 10?" taehyung taunted jungkook who was terriefied of losing against his brother.

"21?"

"19" y/n corrected and massaged her temples, "let me help"

"sure" jungkook chirped happily and pushed a sleeping yoongi away from the table since he was taking most of the space anyway.

"hey" yoongi was pissed as he succumbed his way onto the sofa and curled into a ball to continue his hibernation again.

"what question do you need help with?" y/n asked,her pen tapping on the table patiently.

"everything?" the woman floor-palmed at the answer but laughed anyways and continued helping the boy in his maths problem.

"if you are asked to move the number of a decimal to 2 significant figures you need to ad-" Seokjin's soft voice singing caught her attention again, halting whatever she was supposed to say.

She hurriedly rushed to her phone and started recording seokjin who was busy singing while stirring something in a pot.Yoongi peeked an eye at the older and loudly snorted, "the soup's gonna be salty with your saliva"

Hoseok shushed the boy with a hand smacked to his head.Suddenly,y/n received the most shock of her life when the younger,jungkook opened his mouth.

"내 안에는 여전히 oh" his soft melodious voice filled the room.

Jimin held a knowing look to taehyung and decided to join the two singing, "서툰 내가 있지만 woah oh oh oh"

y/n held a gasp as she circled her phone around the room just so she could record 7 boys harmonising to a song in thin air.Namjoon and hoseok were beatboxing to a catchy tune that fit the whole song they were singing.

Seokjin finished stirring his soup and turned off the stove just so he could sing properly,
"You've shown me I have reasons
     I should love myself oh huh
  내 숨 내 걸어온 길 전부로 답해 oh oh"

Jimin joined seokjin's line and smiled at yoongi who was strumming a guitar he found on the floor.

"어제의 나 오늘의 나 내일의 나" taehyung's deep voice rumbled softly.Jungkook had turned his math homework into a makeshift microphone and sang his whole heart out, "I’m learning how to love myself"

"빠짐없이 남김없이 모두 다 나" the song ended beautifully and everyone clapped at each other gratefully even jungkook who zoomed his way to y/n's camera,blocking whatever was in the background with his nose.

"hello" jungkook spoke by enlarging his nose and scrunching it to make it look like his nose was the one talking.

"bonjour" taehyung loudly shouted and smushed his face with jungkook and earned a kiss by the younger.

The video was stopped when jungkook and taehyung's fight started to become serious with both of them tangled in a mess of limbs and screaming at each others faces.

but other than that,they were fine.