ATTENTION

ATTENTION
[please read till the end!!]

hello, dear readers of Superheroes!

First of I want to thank all of you who had given me support for so long, Thank you very much.

You have no idea how much it means to me :)

Last 3 years ago, I entered an uncreative phase. I was so sad that I couldn't go and write more but I prioritized my mental health and decided to have a long break.

But since I've regained the precious soul of writing, I've decided to write again.

Thus, the second part of my announcement will be related to the promotion of my 2 new books,

1. 9 EYES GOD
- "hand me your powers, and I'll let you live."

it seems the threat the Special Force encountered that one lovely night wasn't the only thing they should fear.

Daniel, the 15 year old officer of Nebula Police Force could only watch as the enemy began to destroy everything that he loved.

"you wanted freedom? isn't that..." the enemy trailed off, a hand place on his chest, right where his officer logo was embroidered. "...ironic?"

2. ALETHIAN'S SHIELD : ARJUNA
- Endenna Nheley, a little girl who struggled to talk just found a friend, who was willing to listen to what she has to say despite her difficulties.

However, when she was accused of her friend's murder, the peacefulness of life began to waver.

[Dark fantasy, slight LGBTQ themes, Action, Superpowers]

You are welcomed to give them love and support 🥰