#15

the five boys rushed into the ward, much faster than they were able to.In the mean time,they had passed by a busy seokjin heaving out snacks and drinks in a big plastic bag.

"can we see?"

"sure but dont touch" jimin scowled at taehyung's joke but the latter was too busy eating a lasagna to notice him.

"here's the picture y-yo calm down" seokjin laughed at the sight when almost everyone threw away their food just to take a peep on the baby.

"i want to ask if she knows who justin seagull is" jungkook cooed when the baby's flushed cheeks came to view.

"she's so small" jimin muttered.

"i love her" yoongi fawned and wiped a few tears that had escaped from his mental breakdown just now, "can we go in now?"

A tired namjoon came out of the room y/n was held captive at and saw 6 mess sitting on the floor,plainly having fun.

He cannonballed his way causing his friends to shout and hit the boy softly, "you guys can visit her now"

He didnt expect the response he got when everyone literally raced their way to the room and left seokjin and him alone.

"wow?"

-----------------------------

Inside the room,jungkook was already fighting with yoongi on who to hold the baby first.But with a painful smack,courtesy from park jimin's small hands,they went quite.

"you guys can touch her but you need to be quite" y/n said and placed the small bundle softly on yoongi's shaking arm.

"yoongi you're shaking"

"thats cause its so beautiful" the boy only wailed at the small adorable eyes that scanned him curiously.

Everyone started tearing up when they peered over yoongi's shoulders and saw the baby doing the same thing.

Seokjin had sneaked his way into the room and took a picture of the five huddled and having a mental breakdown over a baby.

"you guys look like a mess" seokjin commented and stood next to y/n protectively.

"are you okay?" seokjin asked the tired y/n.

"i should be asking you that,is your hand okay?" seokjin nodded at the question, "what are you going to name her?"

"jeon jung kook is fine" the not-so-youngest-anymore hollered.

"kim jin seok?"

"m-my name?"

"yes and i need you to help me with the fatherly duties"