|All27| When you're silent

The Seven Guardians of Vongola Decimo, their names could make half of the mafia world scream in fear. It only needed one of them to wipe out a city, bring down a Famiglia or even start World War III.

Nevertheless, they were humans. And there were many things a human was afraid of.

Gokudera Hayato was scared of the moment his Tenth collapsed right after leaving the meeting.

Yamamoto Takeshi was scared of the tears running down soundlessly in his best friend's nightmares.

Sasagawa Ryohei was scared of his younger brother's shaking shoulders with thousands of crosses surrounding.

Hibari Kyoya was scared of the fainted yet exhausted smile every time the child turned his back.

Lambo Bovino was scared of the white pills like candies scattered on the cold floor around his sleeping elder brother.

Rokudo Mukuro was scared of finding Sawada Tsunayoshi in the spotless bathroom with a shattered wrist and a bloody paper-cut.

Chrome Dokuro was scared of catching a single flash of dying, withering face of the unconscious brunette on the white bed.

They was scared that the pure blue sky wouldn't be with them anymore, and so the deep dark night would swallow all the serenity remained.

But they had never wondered.

Vongola Decimo, Neo Vongola Primo, 'The Great Sky of Vongola' the young king of a prosperous mafia empire,

What were you scared of?

The filthy face of this world.

Or the crumbling darkness of yours?

•~•~•

Artwork by Akari

Yours, respectfully Shiroku Yonemuri
Also, A nameless Dreamer calling itself The White Cheshire