Chapter 3

I was on time to training- I was not going to waste the extra hours. I walked into the gym to see Dimitri still setting up. He turned when I opened the door "on time my love. What's wrong?" He teased as he came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Nothing's wrong- I actually want to use all the hours."

"Not complaining- you know the drill. I'll run with you." We ran in companionable silence and I kept pushing every time he slowed. We did the laps and I shaved almost 4 minutes off my best time. We went to the machines and worked on every combination- increasing weights and reps. After that Dimitri taught me 3 new moves and a number of ways to combine them. For the last hour we did bookwork, seeing what theory I needed to cover before I could move onto staking. I had a lot to catch up on but Dimitri assured me we would get there sooner with the extra hours.

I had a quick shower and changed for school and headed to breakfast with the guys. "What's with the face Rose?" Mason asked as I sat down with my food.

"Don't know what you're talking about!"

"Rose Hathaway never has a dreamy expression on her face" Eddie joined in.

"First time for everything" I retorted "just had a great 3 hours training that's all".

"3 hours?! With the antisocial Russian god?!" Mason exclaimed.

"Yup- my personal Russian jailer. 3 hours each morning and night on weekdays and 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday" I said like spending 46 hours a week with your Russian battle god mentor is nothing, especially when said god of a mentor is also a god of a secret lover. "And he is not antisocial- just private. I get an hour of theory, an hour of endurance and resistance and an hour of combat each morning and night. We haven't planned our weekend hours yet" I continued.

"What?!" Eddie and Mase exclaimed together. "Seriously, you'll be whipping our arses within weeks not months, if not days by the time he's through with you. He has his own combinations and moves he's learnt from battle and he'll pass them onto you- I'm certain" Mase continued.

"Really Rose. You were already gonna be a force to be reckoned with, this will possibly earn you a spot in Elite the second you graduate!" Eddie exclaimed. "No one will mess with you."

"I doubt that Eddie."