Chapter 2

"Guardian Petrov" Dimitri greeted, polite as always.

"Guardian Belikov, Rose. What can I do for you?" She enquired and turned to Dimitri "it must be important enough to have her out after curfew Belikov".

"I have had a meeting with Rose discussing how best to make up her missed hours and incorporate theory, endurance, resistance, sparring and stake training to catch her up to her peers and excel."

"And the result of this discussion?"

"More hours" I answered "balanced and rounded training morning and night. And 'revision' training if you would on Saturday and Sunday."

"Belikov? You agree this is the best idea?"

"Yes. I'm willing to put in the extra hours if she is. She suggested it, I was struggling to find a way to balance it all out and just said 'combine it into extended hours, I've missed 900 hours of prac classes alone' and I could see how it could work."

"Then come here you two and we'll rearrange your shifts Belikov." The three of us sat in front if the computer for who knows how long. We worked out Dimitri's timetable so he trained 6 hours a day with me outside class hours, 8 hours training with me Saturday and Sunday, guarded all my classes and had double ward shift Friday and Saturday nights.

Neither of us would have much time for sleep, but it would be worth it- I would catch up so much quicker. Watch out Mason and Eddie! The tables will be turned before they knew what was happening. My extra hours started immediately and I was happy about it, extremely happy.