The Coronation, Part 4

Mal's POV:

"I know one thing, young ladies, you have no room for love in your life," she says pointing the wand at me, she then turns to Meg, I watch in fear, "And you, you have always been the soft one. I know Mal helped you get over your fears, I guess that needs to be reversed." She smirks at Meg and points the wand at her, I watch as green magic, rather than gold (like when the Fairy Godmother used it), exits the end of the wand and swirls around Meg. I can't see anything happening and mom just stands there smirking. When the magic disappears I see Meg hasn't changed, but then I look to her eyes. They hold fear and from that fear evil, and they change colour. 

"Better?" mom asks Meg, Meg looks to mom and smirks

"Better." She clarifies in a voice unlike her own, much darker. She then looks to her outfit, "What am I wearing?" she then waves her hand and her outfit changes (For her new outfit, see picture above). "Much better, you agree?"

"Yes, my dear. You're looking perfectly evil." Meg nods her head in thanks to mom. They then both turn to me, "Now where was I?" mom asks, "Oh yes. You have no room for love in your life!" She yells at me. I begin to get angry, how dare she change my sister and then demand I let go of the one of the only things that make me happy.

"And now I command wand to my hand!" I shout, holding out my hand. I'm shocked when the wand is surrounded by gold magic and it comes to my hand. "It worked!" I yell in victory.

"I hardly think so, this is tedious and very immature." mom says pacing, "Give me the wand!" mom declares.

"Give us the wand!" Megan shouts, joining mom's side.

"Hold on, Mal." Carlos speaks up beside me, "Maybe good really is more powerful." mom and Meg laugh.

"Oh please, you're killing me." mom laughs then barks like a dog, Dude comes running at mom.

"Ewww the breath. the breath." Megan comments, as she takes Dude from mom and puts him on the ground. Jay takes the distraction and grabs mom's sceptre in an attempt to take it, mom and Meg watch him. "Gaston, should be jealous." Megan comments, squeezing Jay's muscles. Mom flicks Jay in the head, sending him back and he lands on the floor.

"ENOUGH!" Mom shouts, she looks to Meg. Meg nods and steps back. "You all will regret this!" Mom shouts, as Megan waves her hand, mom is surrounded by a mixture of green and purple smoke. She then emerges as a dragon!

She attempts to breathe fire on Jay, he rolls out the way and then runs away, but directly into the path of mom. He runs again, this time running into Megan, she smirks at him and also throws fire at him, luckily he ducks the attack. I watch in shock as my sister stands there and attacks her friends, but I guess she doesn't know what she's doing.

We all run down the aisle away from mom and Meg, mom comes flying down towards us. When Jay reaches us Evie steps forwards "Magic Mirror, shine a bright light!" She yells, and the mirror emits a bright light which distracts mom. Megan comes running up to us, but before she could reach us I hold the wand out and create a barrier between us, as if trapping her in a box.