The First Day Of Lessons

Megan's POV:

"Someone hands you a crying baby, do you A) Curse it, B) Look it in a tower, C) Give it a bottle, Or D) Carve out it's heart?" Fairy Godmother asks us, we are currently sitting in Remedial Goodness 101, Carlos and Jay were sitting together behind me, while Mal and Evie are sitting together on the other side of the aisle. I'm not paying attention, I'm just sitting here drawing, I am currently drawing a sketch of the sea. 

I zone out until I hear my name

"Megan?"

"C, Give it a bottle."

"Correct, again." Fairy Godmother states, happy with me.

"You and Mal are on fire, girl." Carlos comments.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." Mal and I clarify in unison. "Oh" Carlos and Jay says, "That makes so much sense." replies Evie.

I then went back to my drawing, until I heard a squeak and I look up to see a girl, she walks to Fairy Godmother.

"Hello, dear one." Fariry Godmother says to the girl.

"Hi. You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation."

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?", Oh, so that's who it is. I look to Mal and we share a look that says 'she's apart of the plan'.

"Mom, no." Jane exclaims, she really is scared of us.

"It's okay. Jane this is everyone." Fairy Godmother says, while pushing Jane forwards towards us.

"Hi. That's okay don't mind me, as you were." Jane says, going to walk past us. But I quickly get up from my seat and stood in her way. I hold out my hand for her to shake.

"Hi Jane. I'm Megan." She looks really afraid of me, but nevertheless she still shakes my hand. I go back to my seat and she squeaks as she walks past the others.

Fairy Godmother clears her throat, "Thank you for that, Megan." I nod to her, and begin to start another drawing.

" I nod to her, and begin to start another drawing