The Museum

Megan's POV:

When Mal, Evie and I were walking down the hallway, Doug runs up to us. He then points to a dorm room, "So this room is Mal and Evie's. And Megan's room is further down the hall." Mal and Evie walk to their dorm I continue to follow Doug, my room is all the way down the corridor compared to Mal and Evie's. It's going to be strange not being one door away from Mal at nights, but I guess it will be fun. "Doug, Have I got a roommate?" I ask him, he looks at his clipboard, "No, You have a single bed room. Is that alright?" I nod and as we begin to slow down Doug points to a room and hands me a key.

I open the door and walk in to find a pink room. "Gross." I say, to no one in particular.

"I though you might have liked it, considering your hair is pink." A male voice states from behind me, I turn to see a young man standing there.

" A male voice states from behind me, I turn to see a young man standing there

 He walks in the room and holds out his hand to shake, "I'm Alexander." I shake his hand, not saying anything. I was trying to figure out who his parents were. "You know, this is the point you are suppose to tell me your name."

I smirk and walk forward, making him back away. Once he got into the hall way I let go of his hand. "Where's the fun in that?" I back up and use my magic to close the door. I turn back to the room and decide to practice my magic, I unpack, I change the curtains from pink to a image of the sea, I change the bedding from pink to a simple white and I then swap the images around the room, of important Princesses, into different landscapes. I am just looking around when I hear a knock on the door, I open it to see Ben.

"Hi Megan, I just wanted to see if you were okay with the room arrangements?" I walk back, so he could enter. He stares gobsmacked at the change in the room. "How?" he asks, looking closer at the images.

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." I reply with a smirk and a wink, he chuckles in response. "I'm going to see my friends now. Do you mind?" I say, gesturing to the door. He shakes his head and we leave the room together, We walked down the hall and when we got to Jay and Carlos' room we say goodbye while I enter the room, there I saw Carlos giving Jay some baton things and Mal sitting on a chair. I walk in and nod to Mal, I could tell she was angry.

"Guys. Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal snaps, I agree with her.

"Fairy Godmother, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Magic Wand, BLAH BLAH BLAH." Jay replies, making everyone laugh except myself and Mal.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." I shout, pausing for effect. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

"Yeah" they all mumble in response.

Evie then uses her magic mirror to find the location of the wand, which turns out to be a museum. We walk to the door and inside was a guard, I then look to the exhibit in the middle of the room, the slab read 'Maleficent's Spining Wheel'.