The Arrival

Megan's POV:

As the limo left Carlos and Jay began fighting over the bowls of sweets and Evie attempted to do Mal's makeup, but she refused. I sit in the corner looking out the window, as we approach the bridge Evie shouts out, "LOOK!" we all turn to see that we are driving towards the broken bridge. "It's a trap!" Carlos screams. I grab onto Carlos, who hugs me in return, we all began screaming. I then open my eyes to see that we were driving over a golden, magical bridge.

"It must be magic!" Evie declares. Carlos and I stop hugging and I go back to sitting in the corner, I watch as the driver makes the dividing screen close. "Nasty." Mal comments. "I like that guy." we both add in unison. We smirk to each other. "Hey, Meg. look!" Mal says, I, along with the others, look to where she was pointing and see that my necklace is now glowing. "Cool." I state. The others went back to doing what they were doing. I sat there and rest my eyes, wondering what Auradon will be like.

I didn't realise that I had fallen asleep until I awoke to someone jumping on me. My first thought was to punch them in the stomach, which I did. I hear a groaning and some laughing, I open my eyes to see Jay clutching his stomach and the others laughing. "Oh, I should have mentioned that she doesn't like people waking her and she has quick reflexes." Mal says, laughing.

"Why did you wake me?" I say in an angry voice, I feel my eyes turn purple. Jay was the one to respond, "Woah, calm down, Diva. We woke you because we are almost there." We went back to what we were doing, well I just went back to looking out the window. We then see the school, as we enter the courtyard of the school I groan, along with Mal.

The car pulls into the school, and there are lots of kids there to greet us, along with a band. The driver then gets out of the car and opens the door to our compartment, Jay and Carlos, who are fighting over a jacket that was in the limo, rolls out of the car. Myself, Mal and Evie follow them out of the car, avoiding the two fighting boys. I look up to see the bad parting ways and an older woman, a young man, and a young woman. I then look to where they are looking, which is Carlos and Jay, I bend down and grab Jay by the ear "We have an audience!"

"Just cleaning up." Jay says to the audience. The woman then begins to speak in a sing-song voice "Leave it like you found it. And by that I mean just leave it." Jay then helps Carlos up and throws the things he had stolen back into the limo. Jay then notices the girl standing there and he walks up to her, "Hello Foxy. The name's Jay." The girl fake laughs and the woman begins to talk. I go up to Jay and drag him back by his collar, bringing him back to the line.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress." The woman declares.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asks,

"As in 'Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo'?" I continue, waving my hand in a 'swishing' gesture.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it." Fairy Godmother replies, with a smile.

"Yeah, we always wondered," Mal begins

"What it felt like," I continue,

"For Cinderella, when you just," Mal continues,

"Appeared out of nowhere," I continue, I could tell that people were getting creeped out by what we were doing, and I find it funny.

"With that Sparkling Wand" Mal continues,

"And warm smile." I continue

"Oh," Fairy godmother replies as if she was loving the attention.

"And that Sparkling Wand." Mal finishes.

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say 'don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future.'" Fairy Godmother replies, with strange hand gestures, I can tell already that this woman is going to annoy the hell out of me.