AVALOG @CYBER-EMPORIUM

[Following the SPIRAL lock-out and full release of Fountellion:]

I've given my avatar/PIP this entry as a reply to people enquiring about [the Lockout] and access to my in-game experiences:

Firstly, I don't know why we were the first...'invited'... into the new Spiral world. I've replayed my meeting with Professor Fielding many times in my mind. I think he just wanted to ensure it was appreciated by a bunch of us who would take it seriously.

I think, also, he figured we could maybe use a break, and because we had struggled for so long with our passion for games, we might work well together, as a team, in the later stages of the game (which is where I still reside.)

And I'm sure he needed players he could count on too I guess; dedicated people who understood about the potential of games and would create decent 'First Look' feedback and reports.

I've done what I could. I see Dan Harvester frequently in-world. We are doing what we can to get back to the Tower.

No, we never knew anything about the Lock-out before it happened, but I have my own opinion.

It belongs to the very nature of Fountellion and what lies beyond Progression Five... and I think getting people to make this – journey – was a brilliant move to usher people inside; to stop and look within and around again...

People who would otherwise never have 'seen' what they needed to see... beyond the Forest.... and even the Great Tree....

- Rick Cooper - Fountellion Pioneer Level and owner of 'The Cyborium: Game Experiences'