─✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─

The water pours down, it drips by your side, as your mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms you; it takes your mind off things. It's the water. Your mind swirls, and it's like your standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last.

Immediately you hear a doorbell ring and you pause for a second. It has not been an hour, right? You jump out the shower and grab a towel, quickly drying off. You ran in the living room, yelling "Hold on!" and then back in your room to get dress.

You finished getting dress and ran to the door, checking a whiff and brushing your damped hair into a loose ponytail. You took a deep breath and open the door greeting Dr. Kim with a smile.

"H-Hi, you're early." You noticed that he traded his black suit for a more casual look, donning a friendly grey blazer and dark blue jeans.

"Yeah, I didn't notice you lived so close to where I was. I'm sorry if I cut your time short." He let out a chuckle and observed the way you trailed your hands around your neck, entwining your fingers through the black strands of hair like pools of the purest ink, but the faintest light already made them reflect an indigo blue by each curve.

"No, it's okay, please come in." You moved out of his way and pointed inside the house. He acknowledged and stepped in, hastily taking off his shoes. Amidst his eyes, he observed the house. He could tell you were an IKEA type of girl. The minimalistic simple furniture was all over the house, but it was charming, everything well put together and with a bit of your creative twist. He chuckled and gleamed. "Nice house."

You closed the door behind him. "Thank you, Dr. Kim, do you want something to drink?" You pointed to the kitchen. You watched him ponder for a second before rubbing his hands together. "You can call me Taehyung and water would be nice."

"Taehyung...that's a fitting name." You chuckle, making your way into the kitchen. "Make yourself comfortable, the living room is over there." He nodded and made his way to the living room, sitting down and stiffly gazing with his eyes.

You came back to see Dr. Kim, Taehyung, sitting on the couch, looking around. He seemed so curious. You sat down beside him and handed him a glass of water. "Here you go."

"Thank you, Mrs. Park."

"O-Oh you can call me Chan-ri."

"Chan-ri...thank you." He tittered and took a sip of the water. "Such a beautiful house with no one to share it with..."

"Hmm?" You tilted your head. Taehyung turned to you and sat his water down on the coffee table. "Chan-ri, how long have you and Mr. Park been married?"

"Hmm, we got married when we were eighteen..so seven years."

"Eighteen?"

"Yeah, he proposed at prom. It was the sweetest thing ever. I wouldn't have said no, it was too perfect." You chuckled, a heat patch forming on your pale cheeks. Taehyung stared at you, arching his brow. "Are you sure, you wouldn't have said no or that you couldn't say no? Were you really ready for the married life?"

Couldn't?

You paused for a minute. He's right, couldn't and wouldn't are two different things. Your eyes lingered at the floor for a while before answering. "Well, I guess it could've be couldn't. I mean we were young and in love. Plus it was prom, I couldn't really let him down you know?"

"Right." He took another sip of water and put it back on the coffee table. "And when did the problems start occurring?"

"Hmm... they really started to happen around four years ago. I noticed he wouldn't be home as often as he'd used to, but it only started getting bad about a year ago."

"Ok." He fixed.

It got quiet. You both stared at each other, you wilted under Taehyung's stare.

It felt heavy, uneasy.

In his mind was a gorgeous young woman home alone with a cheating husband not satisfying her, open bait.

In her mind was, there's a sexy therapist testing her waters here, no escape.

Finally, the awkward stare got topple by the sounds of moans. Both of your ears wriggled upwards as you both turn your attention to the television. "Shit, I forgot about-." You notice that the TV was still on Friends with Benefits from earlier. You jumped for the remote on the coffee table, but not in the time that Dr. Kim's, fuck, Taehyung's hand reached for it first.

"You were watching this?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Then why are you trying to change it? I'm your guest, this is your house." His voice was like nothing you ever heard before. It sounded like a drum, but deeper, like a tuba, but deeper. It was smooth, like butter, but it could be as rocky as rocky road ice cream. His tone was as deep as the sun at midnight.

"I-I..." You slowly leaned back in the couch. "I'm sorry, I just felt.. awkward."

"It's okay, I really don't mind." He smiled.

"Okay." You looked forward to the TV, you both did.

Watching the sex scene alone was wondrous, but when it was your therapist right beside you, you felt cornered. Following with your eyes, you watched the way the main male character kissed all over the female's body. Her fingernails deep into his back, his rough movement. The way she whimpered out to him in pleasure was what you desired. It made it hard to breathe.

The whole thing was magical, unrealistic.

In an interruption, Taehyung spoke. "Hmm, so this is what you crave for?"

"Huh?"

"This is what you want your husband to do to you?"

"Y-Yes.." You shamefully look down, wrapping your arms together. "But that's unrealistic."

"It's your choice whether you let it be real or not." You feel the couch shift a little and that's when you notice him sliding closer to you. "Chan-ri can I tell you a secret?" His voice is husky, causing chills down your back.

"Y-Yeah?" As a small but teasing smile crept upon his face, goosebumps lined your skin, not the kind that one gets in the cold, but the kind of one gets when nothing else matters except right here, right now. The urge he desired for you, if your husband didn't claim you, deserve you, then he felt he did. That was his job.

"You know, I can fuck you way better than your husband, way better than that there, that's definitely unrealistic, wanna know why?" His lips caressed your ears, inducing a sharp whine. "..w-why?" You freeze from what you hear come out of your therapist mouth.

"Because princess, you won't be whimpering my name, you'll be crying it."

Authors Notes: BTW to clarify so you guys don't get confused, this story has been occurring daily. So the first chapter, Dr. Kim, was on a Thursday, the Direct Appointment and Inner desires chapter took place on a Friday and the previous chapter, High Temptations, was on Saturday, it's still Saturday in this chapter, just later afternoon. I just wanted to make that clear so someone wouldn't question if this was all happening on the same day or something. Besides that, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!