The young man and woman step forward. "It's so good to finally meet you all." the boy says, addressing us. "I'm Ben-"

"Prince Benjamin." The girl cuts him off, "Soon to be King."

"You had me at Prince." Evie says as she walks up to Ben, "My mum's a Queen, which makes me a princess." Evie then bows to Ben. Ben nods in recognition.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here, so neither do you." The snobby girl declares, I am hating her more and more by the second, I assume she's a princess- by the way she thought she was above everyone else-, and I just can't hold my anger in anymore.

"And you don't seem like an arse, but I guess looks can be deceiving. Evie will always be more deserving of the title of Princess then you will ever be." I reply with a 'sweet' voice and a smile. The girl glares at me and Ben chuckles, sensing the tension.

"This is Audrey-" Ben began, only to be cut off again.

"Princess Audrey." Audrey then reaches for Ben's arm, "His girlfriend. Right Bennyboo?" I snigger at the nickname and the girl glares to me. Fairy Godmother then steps forward.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother says, as if she were talking to five-year-olds. She then held on to Ben and Audrey's hands, she then pushes them open and declares: "The doors of wisdom are never shut!" taking us all by surprise, she then walks towards us, "But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00, and as you may have heard, I do have a little thing about curfews."

"Which Cinderella found out the hard way" I mutter to Carlos, who was standing next to me, he chuckles a little. Fairy Godmother then walks away, the band following, leaving us with Ben and Audrey. Ben looks to us, and began his speech.

"It is so, so, so good to finally me-" Ben goes to shake Jay's hand but was cut off by Jay punching his chest, Ben then continues talking. "meet you all" He then shakes Mal's hand, and he freezes for a moment, looking into her eyes. Mal pulls back her hand. "This is a momentous occasion," He says as he shakes my hand, he luckily doesn't hold my hand long, and continues down the line, moving to Carlos. "and one that I hope will go done in history. Is that chocolate?" he asks Carlos, I notice that his face and hands are covered in chocolate. He then moves on to Evie, "As a day our two peoples began to heal."

"Or a day," Mal begins,

"When you showed," I continue,

"five peoples where," Mal continues,

"The bathrooms are." I finish.

Ben chuckles and looks to Mal and I, "A little bit over the top?" he asks us.

"A little more than a little bit." We both say in unison. Ben, Mal and I chuckle, while Audrey, Jay, Carlos, and Evie are still weirded out by our twin speaking. "Well so much for my first impression," Ben replies, causing us to chuckle again. I could see the change in both Mal and Ben's eyes when they looked to each other, but Audrey notices too and joins the conversation.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's twin daughters, aren't you? Yeah, you know what I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mum's Aurora. Sleeping-" Audrey was cut off by Mal.

"Beauty. Yeah, I've heard the name. And I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world, but our mother, to their stupid christening." Mal says.

"Water under the bridge." Audrey replies.

"Totes!" I reply. Myself, Mal and Audrey then all force a laugh in unison, all ending with a sigh.

Ben claps to get everyone's attention. "So, On with the tour. So Auradon Prep was built over 300 years ago and was made into a school when my father became King." We walk towards the doors of the school and there stands a statue of King Beast, Ben claps twice and it changes from a man to a beast. Carlos screams and jumps into my arms, luckily I am strong because otherwise I would have dropped him. "Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from Beast to man, to remind us that anything's possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal asks, with a straight face.

"Yeah, mum won't let him on the couch," Ben replies, also keeping a straight face, they share a look and smile to each other. As they continue to walk off I notice that Carlos was still in my arms, I drop his legs and put him on the floor. I go to walk off but notice that Carlos was still staring at the statue. He claps his hands twice, as Ben did, and nothing happens, he begins to walk toward me, and together we walk after the rest of the group.

We enter the entrance way and I look to Mal and nod,

"So, you guys have" I begin,

"a lot of magic" Mal continues,

"Here in Auradon?" I continue,

"Like wands," Mal continues,

"And things like that?" I finish.

"Yeah, it exists, of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here, are just ordinary mortals." Ben replies.

"Who happened to be Kings and Queens." I say in a sarcastic voice.

"That's true! Our Royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey replies, taking Ben's arm and putting it over her shoulder, I look to Mal with an unimpressed face. Ben doesn't look happy at all, he then looks to the staircase. "Doug," Ben says, pulling away from Audrey, I smirk at her and she glares at me. "Doug, come down." When Doug and Ben approach the group, Ben begins to speak, "This is Doug. He's gonna help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." He then approaches the group, "I'll see you later, okay?" Mainly looking to Mal, "And if there's anything you need, feel free to-"

"Ask Doug." Audrey declares, noticing the looks between Ben and Mal. Audrey and Mal begin the forced laughter in unison again, ending with the sigh. Ben chuckles nervously and is pulled away by Audrey. Leaving us with Doug.

"Hi guys! I'm Dopey's son? As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy and-" He trails off when looking to Evie. "Heigh-Ho!"

"Evie, Evil Queen's daughter."

"Okay. So about your classes. I put in the requirements already." When I hear him talking about the classes I begin to walk over to him, I was right next to him, reading over his shoulder. I feel him tense up. "History of Woodsmen and Pirates, Saftey rules for the internet, And Remedial Goodness 101."

"Let me guess, new class?" I ask, he looks to me and nods.

"Come on guys. Let's go find our dorms." Mal declares walking past us and up a staircase. I notice Doug's eyes following Evie as she walks past him, I smirk at him and he seems to fear me. I follow the group only to hear Doug's voice. "Oh, Uh, Yeah. Your dorms are that way, guys." pointing to the opposite way we were heading, we turn on our tracks. "Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..."

"Sneezy." Carlos and I say in unison as we walk past Doug, he seems happy. Carlos turns to me, "Can you speak with everyone in unison?" he asks with a laugh. I gave him a look that said 'don't push me', and we walk off.