26 - Oh Hell Fcking No!

I woke up from the sunlight beaming through the large windows. I groaned to myself, feeling my head will likely explode at any moment.

What the hell happened?

Is the only thing I asked myself because I can't remember anything. I tried to move my hand to rub my temples but failed when I felt something's on top of it.

I tried to move my body but then I winced in pain. My body is sore. As in sore all over. Even in my private parts.

Suddenly, I felt panic and fear embrace me. I shot up straight even though everything in me hurts. I found myself in a bed, naked, with bruises on my stomach, arms, thighs. I wanted to cry. I was not expecting this at all.

What the hell happened?! I tried to remember last night's events but nothing came up. I shook my head then looked around. My eyes grew wider when I saw a familiar person on my right side. Holy fck! Bryan?!

Oh hell fcking no!

Did...did he raped me?! I'm really sore all over and I don't remember anything from last night. If I was drunk, I would have remembered anything even just a little. But nothing.

I struggled to get out of the bed. I was successful without waking him up. I tried to walk away from the bed but then my legs got all wobbly which I ended up dropping to the floor. Damn! I winced in pain.

Then I saw my clothes near the door. I crawled towards the door. I then grabbed my clothes, put them back on me then stood up with the help of the door. I walked down the hallway leaning against the wall for support.

I still can't fcking walk. What the fck?! Why are my knees weak?! Alcohol don't have this kind of effect!

I climbed down the stairs, again, using the railings for support. I tried to walk on my own when I got on the last step of the stairs. I could barely lift my foot on my own, but somehow I managed to walk towards the door, taking my bitter time.

When I reached the door, I opened it then a warm breeze engulfed me. The sun is shining brightly in the sky, the birds are chirping, few cars are passing by, like nothing bad happened last night.

I cringed at the thought of what could possibly had happened to me last night. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, good thing it's still there. I slide my finger to unlock it, my hands are shaking and for some reason I couldn't find Ar Kin's number. So I tapped the keypad icon then typed a familiar number.

"N-Nikki?" The familiar voice asked.

"C-can...Can you...fetch me...please?" I asked tiredly.

"w-where are you?!" The person exclaimed. I gave them the address then told me they'll be here in a few minutes.

I literally dropped my ass on the curb just outside this damned house. My body is shaking and everything hurts. I hugged my knees closer then I dropped my head on my knees. I started to sob.

----------

"N-Nikki?" A familiar voice echoed in my head. I ignored it thinking it was all my imagination. It called me again but then again I think it was my imagination playing tricks on me.

"Nikki?!" The voice grew louder. And a shake in my shoulders startled me.

I looked up from where I am curled up to see a familiar face which I thought I will never see again. A tear fell from my eye. Then a few more followed.

"E...Ella?" I asked quite unsure.

"Nikki, it's me. Tori. What happened?" She asked very much concerned. It's not Ella. I thought it's her. Damn it. I need you Ella.

Victoria then embraced me. A comforting hug that I badly needed. I wish she was Ella. She's all I need. I started sobbing at her chest, soaking her shirt with my tears. She shushed me as she stroke her hand at my back. I cried for minutes and I don't actually know how to stop.

After another few minutes of crying, I finally stopped. She pulled away then stared at me with a frown on her face. She tugged a few strands of hair behind my ears. I am beginning to get lost in her gaze, good thing she kissed me suddenly on my forehead.

Her soft lips lingered in my skin for a few seconds and when she pulled away, my skin felt like burning. She smiled at me as she stood up. She then held her hands for me to grab on. She helped me stand up on my feet.

Tori helped me walk towards a waiting cab. She held me carefully as I climb at the back. Then I watch her sprint to the other side. She climbed in then faced me.

"I'm here now okay?" She smiled at me warmly as she place her hand on top of mine. I nodded then she told the driver to go back to our dorm. I closed my eyes as we rode the busy streets of Manila, and then I drifted to a deep slumber.

I was woken up by a shake on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times until it registered to me where I was. I looked to my left where Tori is smiling at me.

We got out of the cab then walked inside the dorm building.

I dropped my body to my bed as soon as we walked inside our room. Victoria sat beside me leaning her back against my headboard.

I felt a soothing hand in my shoulder. I glanced at Tori then she smiled warmly at me.

"Are you okay now babe?" She asked me.

I sat up then leaned my back as well at the headboard. I sighed loudly.

"Tori...I...I...think...I think...Bryan r-raped me." I said staring at my hands on my lap as my eyes started to well up.

Victoria gasped at my revelation. She held my hand then squeezed it a little.

"I found him naked in bed with me this morning. I don't know what happened last night. I blacked out. I was freaking scared when I saw him Tori. I hate him so much. I fcking hate him Tori." I started crying again. Victoria hugged me tightly while she rubs my arm.

---------

"Goodmorning babe." Victoria greeted me with a smile. I rubbed my eyes as I yawn.

"Goodmorning Tori." I said with my hoarse voice.

"Let's go shopping today babe. And maybe go watch a movie afterwards. What do you say?" She asked while she place two bowls of noodles on the small table.

"But you have classes today babe." I said then plopped on the floor where the table is.

"We have classes today babe. But so what, let's ditch 'em." She said chuckling.

I shook my head at her. Victoria's been at my side this whole time. She never left me since she fetched me last saturday.

She even called her uncle, who's a cop, and told him what happened to me and Bryan. He came by here and talked to us. Her uncle promised us he'll do whatever it takes to capture Bryan.

We tried calling his phone but no answer. We even tried calling his house but her parents told us he left without a word and haven't seen him since. We told them what happened and they promised us they'll cooperate. Damn Bryan. I wish he would just die and all. But that would just be to easy. I want him to suffer. Ugh.

"Okay babe. But you're buying popcorn." I said seriously.

"Ugh. Fine." She rolled her eyes which made me chuckle.

---------

Hey ho!

I did an update! Yes. I just did. Got a problem wit that? No? Okay! Good! XD

So read, vote, comment, or do what the fudge y'all like. Just don't report me. Aha. ;p

Have a nice day y'all.

-Chriss