2 - Stuck With My Roommate

Hey y'all! :)

Thanks for reading my "pilot episode" :D I didn't expect someone will actually read this (except for the few people I know).

And thanks for following me and for the votes. Please keep voting. Aha. :P

Oh and sorry for having short chapters. I don't know, I guess I'll try to make it longer next time.

So here's the second chapter of my story, dedicated to KimberlyRamos135 for telling me I need an update. XD

Hope y'all like it. :3

-Chriss

I danced at the tune of Ain't it fun by Paramore that's playing in my laptop. What? I like to dance.

"There. That's the last of it." I said as I put my last folded shirt in my closet, bobbing to the music.

"So. Where's my roommate?" I wondered as I jump on my bed.

Danni said that I have a roommate from a different school. I think their classes started a week ahead of ours just like Danni's.

"Maybe she's at home. It's a sunday anyway." I said. Ugh. I'm bored.

I'm not hungry at all so I don't want to eat and it's too early for dinner. I got nothing to do so I decided to just sleep. But sleep wont cooperate with me. I got frustrated because of boredom.

I took my phone then played a couple of games. I played Flappy Bird, cussing everytime this stupid bird bumps on Mario's pipe. That doesn't sound right. Oh well, but I almost hurled my phone against the wall because of that. And still, this got me bored. I paced around the room thinking of, nothing actually.

This sucks! I grab my laptop and ended up watching a movie. Halfway through the boring movie, I fell asleep.

----------

'This person is crazy, don't answer! This person is crazy, don't answer!'

That's my ringtone, and that's my voice. I woke up by the sound of that. That's the ringtone I use for my ex, Bryan. He's crazy I tell you. Crazy in love with me, which is creepy.

We dated during our junior year and we broke up after senior year started. We got back two months after the start of the year, then broke up again four months before graduation. I loved him. He loved me back. But it didn't work out because he's an ass. I don't feel the same for him anymore though. We talked before graduation and decided to completely go our separate ways. I complied but he didn't. He keeps on calling me, texting me, convincing Danni so he can talk to me, coming to my house, pleading to get back with him. Nuh uh. Never.

"What? I told you, never call me again!" I yelled on the phone.

'I just want to hear your voice babe. Please, let's talk.' Bryan said on the other line. I sit up straight frowning still with my eyes closed.

"No Bryan! Stop! Just...stop this okay? We talked already. I don't want to get back with you. I made that crystal clear to you Bryan. We can be friends, but not right now. You need to move on first. Sorry if I am telling this to you again." I said, rubbing my temple in annoyance. I'm not rude, but he's really annoying me, and starting to creep me out.

'Okay, I'm sorry Nikki. I will stop calling you, for the mean time. But it doesn't mean I will stop pursuing you. I will win you back Nikki. I promise.' He said calmly.

"No Bry! Stop this bull-" and
the line died.

"Crap!" I dropped back to the bed.

"Love problems?" A voice suddenly spoke.

"Holy fck!" I shot up and jumped straight out of my bed, looking in front of me, while catching my breath and rubbing my chest.

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I scare you?" The voice said sounding concerned.

"Y-yes you fcking did! I thought I was alone! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at the person who's now walking towards me.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just thought you heard me walk in a few seconds ago." She explained with a frown on her face.

I sighed. "I-It's okay. Don't worry about it. I just got scared. I'm sorry too for yelling and cussing at you. You know, first reactions when this kind of things happen." I smiled a little.

"Oh thank god!" She sighed in relief. "So, we're cool now?" She said smiling.

"Yeah, we're cool." I smiled back as she turn around to walk away.

She stopped a few steps after then turned around again facing me. Her long jet black hair flipped like one of those in the movies. Aha. With slow motion effect added, voila. Picture perfect.

"I'm Isabella by the way. You can call me Is, or Ella, whichever you prefer." She smiles as she extend her hands for me to shake.

I took her hand to shake. Suddenly my body slightly shivered. My stomach felt weird at this sudden contact. What the hell? Oh and her hands are so soft. Hmm.

"I-I'm N-Nikki...short for Veronica." God! Did I just stutter?

"Nice meeting you Nikki. I'm your roommate. Guess you're stuck with me from now on." She said with another smile. Her smile is beautiful, warm, and contagious. I can't help but smile too.