19 - I Like Ella!

Hi y'all!!!

Thank you for those who gave me comments. I appreciate it all. I didn't know you guys like my story. I'm starting to lose my will in continuing this that's why I needed to know it from you guys if I should continue.

And you guys said I should. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

So here's another chapter for guys to read. It took me awhile to complete this chappy.

Hey AngelicaDiaz486, I did an update! Aha. Thank you also for reading this babe.

And guys, you can talk to me. I don't bite. I'm actually a talkative person. Aha. Just comment and all if you like.

Thanks again!!!

-Chriss

----------

WARNING!!!

So this chapter is Rated-R. Or Rated-SPG. Aha.

No, seriously, if you don't like girlxgirl scenes please do not read this!!

Don't say I didn't warn you!!

And oh, I'm not good at explicating this kind of scenes so please bear with me guys. Thank you. I'm actually kind of nervous about it. I don't know if I should publish this chapter or what but I did anyways so...Please don't judge.

Thank you! :)

-Chriss

----------

I am washing the dishes after we ate our dinner. I'm home for the christmas break and we had a small get together dinner for some of our family's close friends. Danni invited some of her friends and mom invited Ella in behalf of me.

The guests left an hour ago and my parents are done for the night. Danni went out with her friends leaving me with these pile of dirty dishes.

I'm almost done with the dishes when I felt a warm presence behind me. I was startled when I felt two warm hands on my waist from behind. Then someone spoke my name behind my ear and I can feel their warm, ticklish breath which sent shivers to my body. I dropped the plate in the sink full of water then I held the edge of the sink.

The person then licked my earlobe slowly. I moaned by their action. Like, oh my god their turning me on.

"I've missed you." She whispered softly. My heart pounded loudly by the sweetness of her voice.

"I-I m-missed you t-too." I said stammering.

She then kissed the crook of my neck, then to my shoulder blades and my back. Aish! She's really turning me on.

Her left hand started rubbing my side. Her right hand traveled inside my shirt then slowly made its way up to my breast. I moaned when she squeezed my breast a little while she kisses and sucks my neck.

She lifted my shirt a little and she unclasped my bra. After freeing my breast, she groped both of my precious boobs which made my body arch a little. She pressed her warm body on my back and I can feel her boobs being squished between us. She massaged both of them at the same time making my pinkish buds harden. With every squeeze she made, her mouth nips and sucks my neck and nape which made me moan in pleasure. Gosh! I'm all wet down there.

Her hand traveled down to my stomach which made me shiver. And to my surprise, she slid her hand inside my shorts and inside my underwear.

"I want you Nikki." She said seductivey. "I want you right here, right now." She continued then she played my wet core with her fingers. I moaned loudly as I held the edge of the sink tighter turning my knuckles white.