16 - Fcking Fcker!

Today is monday, great. Classes again! I groaned loudly as I crawl out of bed. Like literally. I stretched for a few seconds then slowly walked towards the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off then jumped into the shower. After a few minutes of amazing shower, I dried myself, brushed my teeth, then blow dried my hair.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen just to find my mom and dad all lovey-dovey.

"Mom, dad! Get a room!" I scrunch up my nose at them. They both chuckled at me.

"Goodmorning to you too princess." Dad said then kissed me on my cheek. Mom did the same.

I grabbed an apple then told them that I'm going to school now.

"You're not eating your breakfast?" Mom asked before I step out of the kitchen.

I looked back at her then shook my head. "Apple's fine. Don't wanna be late to school." I half heartedly smile at them.

My mom frowned. "Okay hun. Be sure to eat your lunch later okay? And tell Ella we said hi!" Mom said, shouting the last part.

I sighed hearing Ella's name.

"Okay mom I will." Then I ran out of the house.

I spent my weekend at home with my family trying to forget what I'm feeling for Ella. Having a family bonding with them helped me somehow. I haven't talked to Ella the whole weekend because I don't know what to say.

"Hey whore!" Ar Kin greeted me happily as soon as I walk passed the school gate.

"Hey bitch! Morning!" I greeted him back. Well that's what we call each other, he's the bitch, I'm the whore. And I find it funny somehow.

"So what's up?" He asked as he put his arms around my shoulders.

"Nothing much." I sighed.

"Oohhh. Ella problems?" He asked. I glared at him and he just chuckled.

"Aiiish! Okay, fine, yes. Ella problems. Happy?" I said then sat on a bench.

"Yeah I'm happy." I scowled at him. "Kidding." He laughed and I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Look, you should talk to her, you can't ignore her for the rest of your life. She's your bestfriend." He said seriously.

"Yeah well, I don't know what to say. She said she's going out with that kid who asked her out, and I'm jealous as fck. But I don't have the right to be jealous, she isn't my girlfriend." I said frowning.

"Then tell her how you feel." He suggested.

"What? No! I can't. She doesn't know I'm gay, and I'm not ready to tell her that. I'm too scared. She might hate me, be disgusted at me, leave me, or whatsoever, and I don't want to lose her just because I'm gay. And telling her that I'm jealous will freak her more." I argued. Then the bell rang which startled the both of us.

"Fck! I forgot I have a quiz! I'm sorry Nikki, I gotta go. We'll talk later aright?" He said then he was gone, leaving me behind. Oh well.

The day went by very slow. It's like every minute felt an hour. I guess that's how you feel when you're doing nothing.

I went back to the dorm after my classes. I took my sweet time in climbing this fcking stairs. And when I finally got infront of my dorm room, I hesitated coming in. After a few minutes of standing there like an idiot, I decided to come inside.

I opened the door then walked in slowly. I kicked my shoes off then dropped my bag beside it. I looked around the room, then I found Ella, curled up like a ball, sleeping in my bed. Wait, why is she sleeping on my bed?