23 - M.I.A

"Where were you?" Tori asked me as soon as I plop to my seat next to her.

I am so tired and sleepy. I slept for only two hours because I partied till I dropped last night. My eyes are insanely tired and just wants to rest for the rest of their lives.

"Well?" She asked me. I just stared at her. Well she can't see me staring at her because I'm wearing my RayBan. "C'mon Nikki answer me. You've been MIA for a week." She said shaking her head.

"I'm just taking a break." I said as I slouched back to my seat.

"Break?! Christmas break was just a month ago. And you want to take a break again?!" She exclaimed. The class stared at her curiously then they went back to what they're doing.

"Jesus! Calm your tits babe. No need to shout. I can hear you loud and clear." I said as I massage my temple.

"Okay sorry. I'm just worried about you." She said sighing.

"Aiiish! It's fine." I said propping my elbows on my table.

"So. Where were you really?" She asked.

"You're not gonna let this go are you?" I asked her. She nodded in reply.

"Fine. I'm partying all week and banging random sluts. Happy?" I said rather calmly.

"You're what? Why?" She asked turning her body to face me.

"I just do okay? Can you please let this go now. I'm not in the mood to argue." I said looking at the board. She sighed. We didn't talk the entire day after this. She knows I'll just crack at her again.

----------

"You made it!" Ar Kin shouts from where he's seated.

"Yeah I did." I said as soon as I sat next to him.

"So, we have to go home early tonight kay? I have two exams tomorrow." He said lighting his cigarette.

I shrugged then grabbed his pack of cigarettes then drew one. I lit it then blew after a few seconds.

"Woah! You smoke now?" He said shocked at what I just did.

"Hell yeah!" I laughed at him. He shook his head disapprovingly.

"What? You're not okay with me smoking, but you yourself smokes." I said then blew the smoke to his face.

"But you don't smoke before. So why now?" He asked.

"People change Ar Kin." I said, then I grabbed his beer and drank it.

"Okay. But Nikki, why are you ditching your classes? I mean, we drink every night but I still go to mine. You're gonna fail you know." He puffed his cigarette.

"I don't care if I fail. Actually, I don't care anymore!" I practically screamed at him.

"C'mon whore, you know I'm just looking out for you. Please attend your classes, I don't want you to fail. We have to graduate together." He said frowning. I slammed my hand on the table, making him flinch.

"Stop okay?! I don't wanna hear your fcking lecture!" I yelled. I stood up, grabbed my bag then stormed off leaving him stunned in his seat. Then I think I heard him call me but I didn't look back.

I went back to my dorm earlier than I recently do. It's just eight in the evening and I hesitated in going inside.

I know Ella's still awake. I can hear her giggles behind this closed door. Maybe she's on the phone with this asshle. Just thinking about it hurts my fcking heart. Whatever. I don't care.

I opened the door slowly. She stopped talking on the phone the moment she saw me at the door. I didn't look at her. It will hurt more if I see her face.

I ignored her then I kicked my shoes off beside my bed. I dropped my bag beside it then I sat on my bed with my back facing her. I sighed for a second then I walked towards my closet. I opened it to find something to change.

"Yeah I'm still here, sorry." I heard her say.

I feel like wearing my gray hoodie tonight. It's still quite cold even if it's already february. So I tried looking for it but it seems my hoodie doesn't want to be found. Damnit!

"Oh my god. Stop it!" She said in a flirty tone.

Ugh! Is she doing this on purpose? I can hear her giggle stupidly. I continued looking for my hoodie. I think I flipped all my clothes in there already and it's nowhere to be found. Aiiish! Damnit hoodie! Where the heck are you?

I wanted to ask Ella but I changed my mind. I don't want to see her beautiful face, or interrupt her with her jerk boyfriend. Hearing her all flirty and giggly already hurts so yeah. Nevermind.

"Uhm. That's fine. I'll just stay the night there tomorrow. Okay? Don't be sad now." She cooed on the phone. That's it! I can't stand her anymore!

I stood up from where I'm kneeling, I grabbed my phone and wallet on my bag, slipped my chucks on then stomped my way out of the room slamming it hard enough for the other tenants to hear.

I fcking hate her!

---------

I knocked on the door. My hands are still shaking from my anger earlier. I clenched my fists trying to stop my hand from shaking but failed. I heard shuffling behind the door then it opened.

"Nikki?" Victoria asked looking at me confused. "What ar-"

I hugged her tightly, taking her by surprise. She hugged me back then I started sobbing. She rubs my back for comfort making me cry even more.

We are in this position for a couple of minutes. Then when I finally stopped, Victoria pulled me inside her room.

She led me in her bed and motioned for me to sit down then she left. I sat on her bed hugging my knees in front of me. She came back with a glass of water and a handkerchief.

I took the glass of water then drank it all. I gave her back the glass then I took the hanky to wipe my face.

She placed the glass on top of her nightstand then she sat next to me.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong?" She asked placing her hand on my arm.

"It hurts Tori. It fcking hurts." I told her. My eyes started to water again but I blinked them away.

"Tell me what hurts babe. I wanna help you." She said rubbing my arm.

I sniffed. "Thank you Tori, but you can't help me." I said looking at my socks.

"Then I just want you to know I'm here for you okay? You're not alone in this...whatever you're going through." She said then she hugged me.

I rested my head on the crook of her neck then I sighed. "Thank you Tori." I said, then I cried silently until I fell asleep.

---------

Hey y'all.

Short update guys. Haha.

Comment, vote, and everything nice. Aha. XD

-Chriss