4 - Victoria and Something Being Squished

Two weeks have passed since the term started. I've been hanging out with Carly at school, her, being the only friend I know. It's also been two weeks since the first weird feeling I had felt when Ella and I shook hands. Hmm.

We barely hangout in our dorm because our schedule is different. I go home early and when she gets home I'm already sleeping, maybe because I'm dead tired from school. Aha. We only get to talk in the morning when we're preparing for school. And during that, I always blush when Ella changes her uniform in front of me. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just too fazed by how gorgeous her body is.

I'm in my P.E. class, waiting for our instructor. I looked around the gym and saw students in the other P.E. class. Then there are the cheerleaders talking and giggling. On this side of the gym is where my classmates are. They are in groups, talking and joking around. And here I am, all alone, sitting on the floor looking like an idiot. I'm a social person, I know I am. I just don't feel like talking with these kids in my class. I feel like I don't belong here. But that's okay, I'm not sad or anything.

"Good morning class." My P.E. instructor greeted as he walk towards us. Finally! Why is he always late?

"Good morning sir." Our class greeted him back, me on the other hand, just mouthed my greeting.

"Okay, listen up. Today I'm going to group you by two's. Now ch-"

"Uhm. Excuse me sir?" A Filipino-Chinese girl interrupted him.

"Yes?" He asked the girl facing her. Then quickly turned his head back at us and said, "You guys find your partner. I'll get back to you in a minute." Then he continued talking to the girl.

Curious, I looked at the girl from head to toe trying to take her features in. Wow. She's beautiful. I think she's three inches shorter than me with a petite body. She has straight black hair that falls below her shoulders, but not as beautiful as Ella's hair, cute small nose, a little like Ella's, dark brown eyes, and kissable lips, but Ella's lips look more kissable. Wait, did I just say kissable? And why am I comparing her to Ella?

A tap on my shoulder pulled me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see who this person is. I raised my brow curiously at this guy, few inches shorter than me, who wears thick glasses and has a creepy grin in his face.

"Yes? May I help you?" I asked kindly not sounding annoyed.

"The instructor told us to find a partner, so I'm wondering if you want to be my partner in this activity?" He said hoping.

"I...uh..."

"Ms. Davidson?" Good thing I was cut off by our instructor before I could refuse him. I'm not picky, I just think I'd be uncomfortable with him. Especially with that creepy grin on his face.

I raised my index finger at the guy mouthing a wait for a sec, then turned to face our instructor.

"Sir?" I asked.

"This is Ms. Tiangco," he nodded his head at her then turned back to me. "she's going to be your partner. I think you'll be more comfortable with her than with him." He looked at the guy behind me. I giggled. "Are you okay with this?" He continued.

"Uhm. Yeah, sure. Not a problem." I said then smiled at the new student, who smiled cutely at me in return.

"Okay, good." He said then called the attention of the rest of the class to introduce the new student and her being my partner. The guy who asked me earlier stomped his way to the back of the class. Aha. Someone's disappointed.

"Hi. I'm Nikki. Should I call you Ms. Tiangco?" I giggled as I extend my hand to her.

She chuckled and reached for my hand. "Nice to meet you, and you can call me Victoria." She said smiling at me and giving me a wink.